Author Topic: Halloween Contest at RonToms bar - tonite (Group of 3+) for cash prizes....  (Read 2468 times)

Offline jseese

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I still have to submit my application for the 501st, but was going to hit town 30th and 31st in my TK suit and maybe win some prizes.  I just wanted to see if there were any other TK's headed out because more than one trooper is always more impressive.

I am a part of the darksidetroopers and just haven't gotten around to doing the paperwork for the 501st.  If anyone is interested in meeting up they can contact me at 503.516.4992 - Jay

My current plan is to do the RonToms pre-halloween party where there is a group slot for 3+ costumes for $$ and prizes.  3 troopers... a vader and 2 troopers etc... could be a winner.   I won halloween costume contest at the Greek last year and pocketed $500.00!!

Please post this on your board or mail to those members who this might appeal to.

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Just don't mention any conection to the 501st unless you want to donate the money you win to charity :)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:46:08 PM by Pepito »
Paul

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I wouldn't mention any kind of connection with the costuming group just because of the image perceived = troopers in bars. That sort of thing may be frowned upon by the franchise. But then again, I've seen racy photos of our esteemed founder at conventions and nobody ever called him out on it...

A word to the wise, just use discretion. That's all I ask. If you are going to represent Cloud City and the 501st, do so with style and class and reflect upon us in a positive way.

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline jseese

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Thanks and I do take into account my affiliations on my behavior.  Besides I have to work tomorrow, so drinking much is not in the cards.  I still don't have any takers?  Doesn't anybody go out anymore for non-events? :) 

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
We do... I think we are all booked up doing our own events, unfortunately.

-Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

JadesFire

would be fun but I did my costume/bar thing last night... still recovering.. and i have work tomorow which means getting up at 4 so not so much on the going out tonight lol I hope you have fun though!
Jade

Tags: