Author Topic: Kol checking in  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Kol Hokan

Kol checking in
« on: October 29, 2013, 02:19:55 PM »
Hey everyone!  I figured it was about time I signed up over here.  Many of you know me either by Kol Hokan or Alex or just that new Blue Mando that has attended a few joint events over the past year.  I've also got a TOR Imperial Agent and a TDE Dark Jedi I run around in from time to time.  But thus far I haven't explored the Imps or Rebels.  Well, that is about to change.

I've got about 50% of my Jedi set.  My plan is to do a traditional prequel trilogy Jedi with tans and browns with the TCW Jedi-type Clone Bracers.  As I have read the regs, I believe my concept will fly for a custom Jedi General.  I had been struggling with how to create the bracers, but I think I've finally figured it out and will be sharing and updating as progress is made.

The main hold up right now is just boots and a proper belt.  I don't have a lot of money on hand, but I hope to continue work on the Jedi this winter to have it ready for some summer troops.

A shameful selfie.  Just ignore the smirk.  :tongue:

Oh, and I ended up trading the lightsaber I had purchased for this costume for Mando parts.  Soooo....I'll be in the market for a good non-ultrasabers blade sometime in the relatively new future.

Anyways, good to be here and I look forward to this build and many more to come!

- Kol / Alex

(P.S. If anyone can help me with a forum display name change, please let me know)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:23:34 PM by kol »

Offline NavySith

Re: Kol checking in
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:25:30 PM »
welcome

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Leia8674

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 02:48:57 PM »
Welcome aboard Alex!!!
Macy

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 02:54:49 PM »
Welcome! Let me know what you want to change your forum name to and I'll take care of it.

Offline David A

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 03:04:59 PM »
good to have you....

Offline Hoot

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 05:05:36 AM »
Alex,

Welcome aboard. It took you long enough.  :wink: :wink:
-Matthew

Offline Kol Hokan

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 10:07:04 PM »
Thanks everyone!  And while it may look like it took me a long time Hoot, I've actually been in the planning and development stage for my Jedi for nearly a full year now.  Several other costumes have taken precedence, but this is still definitely on my list - and with so little actually left to do, my plan is to get it ready by spring or summer (funds permitting).  In the meantime I'll still happily be trooping in my blue Mando Merc or my TDE Dark Jedi, but I AM long overdue for a good guy.

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 11:42:43 PM »
Uh-oh. Does this mean we're going to have another Alex?  :lol:
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Aysel

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 09:56:02 PM »
hey, nice to see you over here ^_^

Offline Daverian

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 01:10:31 PM »
Hiya traitor…er …uh…I mean Alex! Congrats on the Jedi! Looks great!

Tags: