Author Topic: busy busy  (Read 1638 times)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
busy busy
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
Hey everyone, just realized i've been a ghost lately. Been busy moving to a new place (landlady moved back into our other place so we had to move out), starting to settle into our new place in Reedsport.

Just got hired on here: http://www.sandland.com/ i'm driving the fast sand rails for "work"  8). Downside is i'm now working 6 day weeks and 9-11 hour days for the summer months, so i'm going to be even more gone than before.

I'll keep droping in time to time, but not going to be able to troop until summers over.

-Dan
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline Carlos

• Cloud City Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: busy busy
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
WOW! Sandland that looks fun! I need to take the family there. I didn't know they have that I know the feeling. I been busy my self too working overtime and working 12hours. We wont forget about you Dan.
By your Command.

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: busy busy
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
It is a blast working there and its a great place, come over and book a tour with me and i'll drive ya!
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Tags: