Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

At last, we shall reveal ourselves..

(1/4) > >>

Ancient Fan:
I have been lurking for some time - and have decided to jump into the fray.  My name is Phil, those of you that I've had the opportunity to meet may know me as the Sithman's  (or "sithyman" as Tony says - Nick C) and Roadkill Hermes (Meri) Dad. The 501st is a unique and amazing organization. The people of CCG and their dedication is all the more reason why I enjoy participating either by working with my guys on their outfits or at CCG events as a spotter, propaganda officer, just an extra hand. Eventually I really would like to work up an Imperial Officer uniform, but at present I am spending most of my energy and $ assisting Nick and Meri with their outfits  :roll:

Thanks!

Phil

guyactor:
Yeah, I know who you are!  :) At OMSI, I very much appreciated your assistance around the table with photographs, movement, etc. It allows me to concentrate on the 'kids' and not wonder "who", "where", "what", "Keep your hands off my buttons/saber/belt", etc!!!  :lol: :lol: And, you looked very professional with a sportcoat! Lending to the atmosphere that we may actually know what we're doing.  :wink:

I'm glad Nick and Meri are getting into it. It's a GREAT hobby.

Thanks for the post and join in wherever you can...

Barry

Zolotkey:
Welcome Phil, from the other Nick.  :lol:

Daverian:
Phil Chocolate  :lol:,
   It was great to talk to you and your family at the book signing!! I appreciated all of your help at OMSI too!! I hope to see you in costume soon! Imperial officer is one I have been thinking about too, that or biker scout...probably just stick with TK for now now that I am official and all!!  8)
   Hope to see you and Vicky, Meri, Nick & Nicky soon!! (Did I get all of those names right this time :?:)

-Daverian

Sith1299:
Greetings Phil

Glad to hear from you.  You got two great kids...Sithman has been a great help as well as RoadKill!!  See you at Dornbecher??

Thanks again

Michael (Vader #2)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version