Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

Hello Cloud City Garrison

(1/3) > >>

FlukeStarbucker:
I became interested in trooping after talking with my friend and co-worker, TK 1747, better known to the rest of the world as Jim.  Anyway, I had my first outing at OMSI on Nov 4, which happened to be my birthday.  I had a blast and took some photos of the fighting 501st in action.  Pics to come later.  I just wanted to say howdy and thank everyone that I met at OMSI for their patience with my questions.  I am in the process of getting my own armor, though it will take some time since I will be doing this piece-meal, starting with the helmet, which I should be getting in about a week or so.  Prepare for loads of newbie-type questions.  thanks again. :D

DoubleTap:
Welcome to the forum Will.  Personally I think your name in the forum needs one more "f" in the right spot, but welcome anyway.  I'm looking forward to telling you ask someone else.

Ilovesanddirt:
Will it was nice meeting you on saturday and ask away on the questions.  Everyone here has answers. :mrgreen:  Oh and Happy Birthday!!  OMSI was a blast.  Look forward to seeing and helping with your suit!!!  You are gonna need an E-11, see Tony for that.  You are also gonna have to get the armor dirty, you can see myself, Tony or Matt for that. 8)

abntroop:
yeah, we'll get ya dirtied up :) hey guys, wanna coordinate and do mepd for the 25th?

Ilovesanddirt:

--- Quote from: abntroop on November 07, 2006, 06:51:17 PM ---yeah, we'll get ya dirtied up :) hey guys, wanna coordinate and do mepd for the 25th?

--- End quote ---

That would be sweet!!  But it's thanksgiving weekend and i got a new job.  Can't commit quite yet.  Would be great to do Northwest Sandtrooper Patrol troop. :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version