Public Information > The Imperial Cantina

FanFilm idea

(1/7) > >>

ceric:
Just wanted to throw this out here that I'm writting up a fanfilm and wanted to see if anyone here would be willing to participate in some aspect. I have a feeling it's going to be a fairly large film with lots of Interior and Exterior sets. I have some locations in mind for some specific scenes, Silver Creek Falls park and Beacon Rock. Lots of sets for the interior scenes are going to be built but I will try to keep them small.
I have lots of characters planned as this story will take place after EP3, so I will need if possible the following costumes and people:
Storm Troopers, Clone Troopers, Biker Scouts, Jedi, Darth Vader, Wookiee, Pilot, Bounty Hunter, Nightsisters (Good/Evil), Imperial Officer, and some Galactic Denizens of the Humanoid type.
Premise of the fanfilm is:
Jedi need to Find a captured Wookiee with knowledge of a lost planet that has a wreckage of an Old Jedi Training ship which contains a Jedi Holocron. The planet is Dathomir, which has force sensitive Witches, the wreckage of the Jedi Training ship Chuunthor, and an Imperial Prison base.
Currently, I'm writting up a screenplay, storyboards, and designs for sets. I would like to film some key set pieces at OMSI or some place else, but lack a video camara. If anyone would be willing to help film this would be greatly appreiciated. I would like to film lots of exterior sets this Summer 2007, after C IV of course, if anyone would be available let me know. Thanks. Hope to make this weird dream become reallity.
-eric aka Solo

guyactor:
Yep. If I'm around, I'm willing.... 8) ) (Not goin' anyplace this summer)

BA

tavrikgannon:
Yes... the 48 hours of Bill will happily assist you. I mean, I'm in... whatever you need, man!

abntroop:
sounds fun! :mrgreen:

Quick2:
 :D   I am a go Eric if you need an able Jedi.     Looking forward on more details as they come.  Allan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version