Author Topic: Geonosis question....  (Read 1557 times)

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Geonosis question....
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:11:54 PM »
I must admit some of my "Star Wars" knowledge is a below par (compaired to some) concerning the battles of the clone wars I am seriously lacking. Does anybody know some of the Clone Units, with number designation, that were at the battle of Geonosis? I guess I need to watch Clone Wars so I can catch up on the futher battles but until I can help.........
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline Sithman

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Geonosis question....
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 02:27:38 PM »
Well I think alot of the unit's we know about were formed later on after the Battle.
Remember when the war began the Kamino's had a lay out of what the army was going to be.Clone's were bred for the various postions rather then being selected for their potential and integrity.Any clone that showed a "defect"such as independcy usually dissapeared.I think alot of the Battlions and Corp's came in to being due in part to Alpha-17's training regimen which for the first time actually encouraged the clones to show their unique qualities,clone's started customizing their equipment and units and that I think is when many corp and Battlion names began to pop up

Several Republic Commando units were dropped in(Though they did not participate directly in the battle)
Delta Squad,Theta Squad,Lambda Squad,Teroch Squad

And if Stomper hasn't seen this squad already

Omega Squad
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_Squad

(though they were formed after Geonosis)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:37:42 PM by Sithman »
Nick
"Welcome to Cloud City!A safe place to hide from the Empire...."

"..Unless of course I turn you in!"

Tags: