Author Topic: Salvation Army Bell Ringing: Saturday, December 13th  (Read 2586 times)

Offline MissyThing

Salvation Army Bell Ringing: Saturday, December 13th
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »
Date: Saturday, December 13th
Time: 11:00am until 2:00 pm, arrive at the garage by 10:15 to change and walk over
Where to Meet/change:  Meet at the ODS Parking Garage on 3rd Street (5th Floor)

http://en.parkopedia.com/parking/garage/ods_tower/97204/portland/

It is between Alder and Morrison, so as you're driving south on 3rd (the only way you can go), the garage will be on your left almost directly after you pass the Alder intersection.  It's a steep ramp up just past the corner.  Once you're in, wind yourself up to the 5th floor, and park as close as you can to the Street Elevators (not the Office Elevators).  There is a sign denoting both. This is a quiet, warm sort of garage usually, so it's good for costume changing.  Plus there are no windows or outsiders floating around in there.
We will move to our corner as a group once everybody is ready.

Note the new location - we will be at Nordstrom's across from Pioneer Courthouse Square this year, on the big open corner so we can be together as one group.

ALSO - they've asked if we would host a barrel as well for collecting children's clothing, and would like to know if we're willing to decorate it up as R2. Of course I said yes, but am waiting to hear when we can get it to decorate.

Spotters:

Mel
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:12:27 PM by MissyThing »
Jedi Missy

Offline Darth Mel

Re: Salvation Army Bell Ringing: Saturday, December 13th
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
I'll be happy to help spot for this event!

-Mel

Offline MissyThing

Re: Salvation Army Bell Ringing: Saturday, December 13th
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 11:12:12 PM »
Great! I'll add ya to the list.
Jedi Missy

Tags: