Public Information > Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base!

Hello from Beaverton!

<< < (6/6)

DwarfJedi:
Stupid question but where do I find info on upcoming events? I added myself to the Spotter list months ago but have never been contacted. I know there has to be something happening for May 4th but I can't figure it out. https://www.starwarsoregon.com/calendar/ maybe it's just my Mac (?) but there's nothing on this calendar.
I'm happy to be a spotter if my Jedi outfit isn't approved by then. *fingers crossed, trusting in the Force*

Nathanzx10r:

--- Quote from: DwarfJedi on April 10, 2024, 05:01:12 PM ---Stupid question but where do I find info on upcoming events? I added myself to the Spotter list months ago but have never been contacted. I know there has to be something happening for May 4th but I can't figure it out. I'm happy to be a spotter if my Jedi outfit isn't approved by then. *fingers crossed, trusting in the Force*

--- End quote ---

Spotters are used generally for larger events and cons with large crowds. Full access to the events section of the forum will be granted with approval, which hopefully be soon for you! 

DwarfJedi:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that I got provisional approval to run with the RL on the 4th and I did my three events (K9, library, Evening for Autism) and had an utter BLAST! I love all my new friends, and I can't wait to do more. I already sent in a pic of the costume fix so *fingers crossed*.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version