Author Topic: fun with photoshop yeah im a rookie  (Read 2180 times)

Offline TD-7716

• Cloud City Retired
  • TD-7716 Dewbackjockey
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
fun with photoshop yeah im a rookie
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:07:23 PM »
well Im learning just need practice
James S.

Offline Ancient Fan

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: fun with photoshop yeah im a rookie
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »
I like it!  :D 

Phil
Phil / ID 7538

Imperial Doorman

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 11:21:56 PM »
Mike Harrison aka TD 1536 is the Sandtrooper of Sandtroopers that's for sure!  Impressive suit!

Offline fatlilryan

• First Name Michael
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »
Nice! I would put a slight shadow behind the TK in the foreground... to give a little separation between him and the background. Other than that, AWESOME! Keep playing around with it. I remember when I first started using photoshop... a long, long time ago!  :shocked: I think it was like v2!!
Ryan
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane

Offline Aysel

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »
if you want an easy to follow book that'll teach you a bunch of different techniques try "Down and Dirty Tricks" for whichever version you have, I adore that series for learning adobe software

to change the orientation of the shadow under the trooper in the background use the transform tool. you might also what you change the orientation of the shadows not associated with the one in the foreground...you've got like coming from 2 different directions. Other than that I really like the composition and the sandies really look like they were in the picture, you matched the blur really well

Offline TD-7716

• Cloud City Retired
  • TD-7716 Dewbackjockey
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
if you want an easy to follow book that'll teach you a bunch of different techniques try "Down and Dirty Tricks" for whichever version you have, I adore that series for learning adobe software

to change the orientation of the shadow under the trooper in the background use the transform tool. you might also what you change the orientation of the shadows not associated with the one in the foreground...you've got like coming from 2 different directions. Other than that I really like the composition and the sandies really look like they were in the picture, you matched the blur really well
Thanks...  Im actually using a free online version so it's pretty basic. as far as the shadows go   there are 2 suns  :tongue: lol   I was trying to figure out a better way to the shadows but I have alot to learn...
James S.

Tags: