Linked Events

• Eug. Emeralds Star Wars Night: July 24, 2010

Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: 07-24-10-Star Wars Night in PK Park!! Sat. Eugene Emeralds  (Read 7782 times)

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
 07-24-10-Star Wars Night in Eugene At Brand New PK Park!! Sat. Eugene Emeralds
« on: Today at 02:28:43 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=44.06556&lon=-123.058192&zoom=14&q1=Portland%20Oregon&q2=2760%20Martin%20Luther%20King%2C%20Jr.%20Blvd.Eugene%2C%20OR%2097401

Hey gang, this is in planning for July 24, Saturday This is a Brand New stadium and they promised to take good care of us.  They are hoping for a Good turn out with our group, so please adjust your schedules and sign up in Roster. Lets give a night they wont forget in the New Stadium.  Details upcoming as it comes in.
 ROSTER

David--Vader
Allan--TK
Karyn--Leia
Michael W.--Tuskin Raider
Nick2--Scout
Mark--Jedi (share ride Possible)
Kevin--Jedi
Tony G. --Old Ben
Steve--Boba Fett
Michele--TK
Marc--TK
Mindie--TK ar some special
Jacob--Tie Pilot
William-- Biker Scout

Here is what our Contact person sent
Hi my name is Travis Anderson,

I am in the Front Office of the Eugene Emeralds Minor League Baseball Club (Affiliate to the San Diego Padres).  This summer we were thinking of holding a promotional night here at the ballpark around the 30th anniversary of the Empire Strikes Back which had parts filmed here in Oregon!   Sat. July 24) but I was wondering if this is an event that you and your 501st legion would be interested in attending!?  We average about 3,500 fans a night and even more on Saturdays, so we feel this would be great exposure here in the city of Eugene!!  We would really love for your legion to come, we think it would make the atmosphere here at the ballpark even more amazing and I truly feel the event would be ten times better if your legion was there!

Please get back to me as soon as possible as we set up our promotional schedule, we would be willing to try to work around your schedule if either of the above nights would work more conveniently!

Travis G. Anderson

Director of Corporate Sales

Eugene Emeralds Baseball Club

P.K. Park

2760 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Eugene, OR  97401
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:14:50 PM by Quick2 »
Allan Quick

Offline The Kreator

• 501st Legion Member
  • TK/SL-8992
    • TK-8992
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Sounds great!  Count me in as Vader or TK!

Sitting here in my cold office, it's nice thinking about a warm July event -- but hopefully not HOT.   :lol:

Offline Carlos

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
sign me up.
By your Command.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
This is turning out to be a great fun event. Many of favorite Star Wars character will be at hand, and a couple of skits.
Roster up.
Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Updated Roster
Allan Quick

Offline TD-7716

• Cloud City Retired
  • TD-7716 Dewbackjockey
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
wondering where about in Eugene is the stadium, might be able to swing this one. :dancechewie:
James S.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
We will be meeting at 4:45- 5:00 pm to suit up.. Gates open at 6:05 pm  Ball game starts at 7:05 am
Allan Quick

Offline Darth Laurence

• I find your lack of faith disturbing
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hey gang, I have not trooped with you guys since Star Light Parade. I was the second Vader...put me in the middle because I still only have a slightly modified Rubies Costume. I'm still working on it too. Well I'd love to come but you already got a Vader. I'm thinking I may become Starkiller/ Galen as I look just like him. (Force Unleashed) Let me know if you'd like me to spot or anthing.

Darth Laurence

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hey gang, I have not trooped with you guys since Star Light Parade. I was the second Vader...put me in the middle because I still only have a slightly modified Rubies Costume. I'm still working on it too. Well I'd love to come but you already got a Vader. I'm thinking I may become Starkiller/ Galen as I look just like him. (Force Unleashed) Let me know if you'd like me to spot or anthing.

Darth Laurence

Nathan, thanks for offering to help spot. we have all the costumes taken care of. There is a area in forums for spotter check in. post to see details from our Captain of Spotters Phil. http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=52.0

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
See you guys there.   We will Troop from 5:00 PM till 7:30 pm. 
Allan Quick

Offline Ancient Fan

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Let me know if you'd like me to spot or anthing.
Darth Laurence

Laurence, Thanks for the offer but we've got a full roster for this event. Check the Spotters forum as Allan suggested as we will need spotters shortly for several upcoming events.
Thanks!

Phil
Phil / ID 7538

Imperial Doorman

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Pictures of Event in Gallery Enjoy , Thank you all who ocame out to help with this event and make it a success. http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=58489
Allan Quick

Offline furiousstylz

• Cloud City Retired
  • The maple kind yeah.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Here's a few more pictures off my camera. I know it was hot, but standing in the shadows just killed any chance of good clear images. I did my best to Photoshop them a bit so that they weren't stark white spots standing next to stark black spots!  :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22000781@N03/sets/72157624467019643/

Feel free to pull any and add them to the gallery as you like.
JOHNNY SERVIN
  T  K  8  8  9  7

How do you make God laugh?
      Make a plan.

Offline Darth Laurence

• I find your lack of faith disturbing
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Pretty cool pix guys. I love the one with the team mascot. Wish I had my Vader completed! I’ve got quite a ways to go still though.

Tags: