Author Topic: The Force Unleashed - newest preview  (Read 5682 times)

Offline DoubleTap

• The officer formerly known as wsco911
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: The Force Unleashed - newest preview
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 10:24:35 AM »

:roll:  What was the last VG that Mr. Earl Jones voiced? Seriously, when have any of the actual movie actors (besides maybe Anthony Daniels) done the games?

I think that the guy for this Vader sounds pretty good.

-Kyle

Actually that is Chad Vader doing the voice.
Jim TK 1747
Smell Rob's finger.

Offline Volund Starfire

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
  • Awards Trooped 10+ times
    • Jason's Facebook Page
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »
Yeah - not to get too off-topic, but Mark Hamill's voice-acting resume is hella impressive. That guy is freaking amazing...
Not just voice acting, but also live-action video games... Wing Commander 3, 4, and Prophesy.

As for JEJ, I thought he voiced one of the horror genre games back in the late 90s...  Oh, and I think that Lee did the voice for Dooku in the Clone Wars video game.

Offline sigmarue

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 10:28:53 AM »

Kingdom Hearts 2 in 2006

Actually, everything you heard from James Earl Jones in KH2 was archived. :mrgreen: Just about every big name in that game came from archived sound clips from previous Disney movies. Hurray for the Disney Vault. Once you go in, you never come out... until you're on sale at Target.

Don't forget Mark Hamill is the freaking JOKER! And Hobgoblin... and just about every villain from any cartoon you've ever watched because he's JUST that good.

Edit: Wow. I'm way off topic. Sorry =/

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 10:53:15 AM »
Yeah - not to get too off-topic, but Mark Hamill's voice-acting resume is hella impressive. That guy is freaking amazing...

-Kyle

This is why I list him as my favorite actor. Because he portrayed my hero and he has done amazing things with his career the way he wanted to do them. Some think he is a flop because he hasn't had the film credentials that Harrison Ford has had. But in my view, if he is happy and content with his career (and it seems that he is), then he is still a success!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 10:54:42 AM »
:roll:  What was the last VG that Mr. Earl Jones voiced? Seriously, when have any of the actual movie actors (besides maybe Anthony Daniels) done the games?

I think that the guy for this Vader sounds pretty good.

-Kyle

Christopher Lee's done video games, but never for anything Star Wars related... which I find a little bizarre. Same with Mark Hamill.

I have to agree. I did a double take when I heard him. He sounds VERY similar.

Christopher Lee did some voice work for one of the Bond games, or am I mistaken?

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 11:00:56 AM »

Kingdom Hearts 2 in 2006

Actually, everything you heard from James Earl Jones in KH2 was archived. :mrgreen: Just about every big name in that game came from archived sound clips from previous Disney movies. Hurray for the Disney Vault. Once you go in, you never come out... until you're on sale at Target.

Don't forget Mark Hamill is the freaking JOKER! And Hobgoblin... and just about every villain from any cartoon you've ever watched because he's JUST that good.

Edit: Wow. I'm way off topic. Sorry =/

And he had his own comic book line.... like I said, he is very successful in his own right!

- Bill

- Corran Horn

Tags: