Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: Autism rocks Coszmic Pizza Oct 21. Eugene.  (Read 12995 times)

JadesFire

Re: Autism Rocks Halloween mask making fundraiser, Oct 21, 1-5 pm Eugene
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »
yay! big group! *pokes*

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Autism Rocks Halloween mask making fundraiser, Oct 21, 1-5 pm Eugene
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2007, 08:40:23 AM »
I hope all have the directions.... pm or look in 501st contacts in Members section to call me ...please get here about 1:45 at latest.. Thanks for your help..Gooooo Troopersssss.. Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
MISSION COMPLETE: Autism rocks Coszmic Pizza Oct 21. Eugene.
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2007, 06:49:25 PM »
Thank you all for making this Troop awesome.     We had 8 Troopers, and Jadesfire as a Spotter.   We were well received by the Adults and Kids.  We Trooped from 2:30 till 4:30 with Pics and Autographs.   It was a great Experience and great to see CCG folks and visiting afterward.  Thank you Everyone... This is why I love Trooping...I will get Pictures up .
Peace, Allan, Karyn, and Alex as a Mini 501st Clone.
Allan Quick

JadesFire

Re: MISSION COMPLETE: Autism rocks Coszmic Pizza Oct 21. Eugene.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2007, 10:43:28 PM »
I have most pics up in my myspace pics section, http://myspace.com/lunafoxx , as soon as I can I will be loading some of them to the gallery too! We had a lot of fun and got to make the day for a lot of kids (and no few adults lol)

I'd say this was a great success! We had some newly completed armors there too, so congrats to them for completing their costumes!

JF!

Youngling Mama

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:56 AM »
To all you wonderful people that went to Cosmic Pizza yesterday - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  My son had the most wonderful time, he was absolutely thrilled - he doesn't respond much to the world around him, but he was absolutely beside himself with joy yesterday!  I hope we'll catch you elsewhere soon - and so sorry he kept trying to bust in on you dressing - he couldn't stand to see you go, his love of Star Wars started prenatally!
 :mrgreen:

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »
To all you wonderful people that went to Cosmic Pizza yesterday - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!  My son had the most wonderful time, he was absolutely thrilled - he doesn't respond much to the world around him, but he was absolutely beside himself with joy yesterday!  I hope we'll catch you elsewhere soon - and so sorry he kept trying to bust in on you dressing - he couldn't stand to see you go, his love of Star Wars started prenatally!
 :mrgreen:

This is the reason Trooping Hits to the heart....I am touched...Pictures in gallery.. Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 02:24:41 PM »
I absolutely loved spending time with the kids yesterday!  I love talking and answering questions......maybe that's why I like to have my face showing instead of inside a helmet.  It's hard to talk a lot when your voice is being muffled by a bucket!! 

And I promise next time, I'll bring a proper lightsaber that won't bust up halfway through a duel......

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 03:02:44 PM »
Fawn? Were you the Jedi that got PWND by Darth KittyFace?
Paul

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
and WHOSE lightsaber was I using?  HMMMM????  It was frakking booby trapped!!!!

I didn't see it coming, seeing as it came from a Sith Lord who can't even put his own costume on all by himself.......

JadesFire

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 06:26:43 PM »
She's got a point there Pepito.... shoudln't you be able to... ya know... use the Force to get dressed?

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »
LOLOL.. Hunger clouds the even the smallest tasks.....
Allan Quick

JadesFire

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »
Okies I have uploaded most fo the pictures I took, some of them were fuzzy and not so good so those didn't get uploaded, be sure to check them out int he Gallery section!

btw I'm so confused... our new guys are both Michael? If that's not the case let me know so I can change the captions asap!  (I'm horrible with names hehe)

Jodi

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 01:49:20 AM »
She's got a point there Pepito.... shoudln't you be able to... ya know... use the Force to get dressed?

I do! It's called the Jedi Mind Trick... Hello

Interesting how the only people on your side are Luke and The Spotter.... Not much of a fan club, I got Shoeless Duke Rufus backing me up  :P
Paul

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 06:55:31 AM »
This great letter just in from Darth Bob, the karaoke DJ:

Hello From Robert, The Karaoke Guy (As I am called, from the Folks at KindTree.)
I have an Autistic Daughter, Which is why I volunteer my services for the Autism Community of Oregon, and have been for the last 4 years.
 They are a "Great" bunch of people, More normal than what society thinks to be normal.
I find myself to be drawn to them. They don't judge people for who they hang out with, what they do, or even what disability one may or may not have. They love people for who they are.
 No judgement, no sarcasm . Everyone is a product of life! in our eyes.
If everyone in the world would see that way, the world would be much more simple.
  I seen the look in their faces and the excitement in their eyes when you all were there.
 The newsletter said you all were coming, and when you all were there in person, you made a lot of kids, as well as adults(parents) Very happy that day.
I applaud you, and personally thank you.
 One note: I had about 3 days notice of your arrival , I would have been more prepared with sound tracks and the like, had I'd been given more time to prepare.
No worries though , It all worked out just fine.
 Again, Thank you!
  If you ever need a professional sound system to provide sound effects, I would be happy to provide that for you. Just let me know.
I will get all sound effects. and soundtracks (Imperial march) as you need.
 Cheers, Robert

Thanks to you all from Darth Bob and Shoeless Duke Rufus!

FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

JadesFire

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 08:22:03 AM »

I do! It's called the Jedi Mind Trick... Hello

Interesting how the only people on your side are Luke and The Spotter.... Not much of a fan club, I got Shoeless Duke Rufus backing me up  :P

The Spotter hunh..... just you wait... I'll find a way for rotten sushi to end up in your robes.... I'm Spec Ops in training... I can do that!

Tags: