Linked Events

• COSTCO Fundraiser for CMN,PDX: May 23, 2009

Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE:05.23.09, Saturday. COSTCO Fundraiser , Portland  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
WHAT. Portland Costco Children's Miracle Network

When.  Saturday ,May 23 From 10am to 2pm

Where. 02 Portland Costco 4849 NE 138th Portland, Or  

why . To raise money for C M N

We will be setting up the backdrop for pictures and selling t shirts, popcorn,cottoncandy to help raise money.
We will need to be there by 9:30 to be ready by 10:00. Costco will have food and drinks for us.

Same as the Cosco Event in Albany but in Portland area, This is the Costco that Rick and Chris V. work.
 Lets show our support and Roster up for this.  Children's Miracle Network is a Great Charity.

ROSTER

Rick H. --Chewy
Chris V--Boba Fett
Allan--TK
Karyn--Leia
Steve--TK
Michael W. Tusken Raider
Dave--Jedi

Rob F.--Spotter
Patrick-- Vader
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:40:04 PM by Quick2 »
Allan Quick

Offline Daverian

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Depending on the knee... I'd like to go
Paul

Offline Darth Laurence

• I find your lack of faith disturbing
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I would love to come and be a part of the show on the 23rd.  I was just made a member last month.  I have the lucas film cast mold of darth vader and FX light saber if you need a fill in as there is already a Darth.  Still I would love to be a help in some way. Please let me know. 

Darth Laurence
503 539-8870

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I would love to come and be a part of the show on the 23rd.  I was just made a member last month.  I have the lucas film cast mold of darth vader and FX light saber if you need a fill in as there is already a Darth.  Still I would love to be a help in some way. Please let me know. 

Darth Laurence
503 539-8870

Thank you for your interest. We do have a Vader for this Event who signed up 2 weeks ago-- His name is Patrick..    You could come down and spot for us and meet with us.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:23:04 PM by Quick2 »
Allan Quick

Offline Darth Laurence

• I find your lack of faith disturbing
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Well I made it just right before you all left.  I was in the Darth Vader hoodie & I brought my FX light saber.  It seemed like the event turned out well.  I asked the gal taking the pictures to post how much of a benifet you raised for the CMN. Well next time.  Hope you all make it out to the starlight parade on the 30th too.

Nathan

Offline Daverian

Hey Nathan. Nice to put a face with the name! It turned out well. Thanks to Rick and Chris for hosting. Thanks also to Steve, Patrick, Allan, Karyn, Mike and Katie. It was a lot of fun!!  and of course Big Rob for helping with the pics and spotting. (everyone else who helped too - sorry I am not the best with names)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 04:22:01 PM by Daverian »

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
This was so much fun. Thank you all for coming to help raise funds for Children's Miracle Network and Dorbechers. Album created in Gallery.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Tags: