Author Topic: Welcome to Missy - Our New Captain of Spotters!  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Ancient Fan

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Welcome to Missy - Our New Captain of Spotters!
« on: April 14, 2013, 06:05:20 AM »
Friends, Missy Thinglestad is the new Captain of the Spotters effective immediately. Most of you have the pleasure of knowing Missy (Scotts wife) at many, many prior trooping events where she's more than once stepped in to prevent problems and keeping watch on our troopers "six".  I find her to be a superb spotter. We appreciate Missy taking on this responsibility and I know you will find her to be an asset for CCG & RL.

Missy is on the boards as "MissyThing". Please welcome her to her new position, and remember to keep her in the loop when planning events that require spotters!

Phil
Phil / ID 7538

Imperial Doorman

Offline Hoot

Re: Welcome to Missy - Our New Captain of Spotters!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 07:45:22 AM »
Phil,

Sorry to hear you are no longer the Capt. of the Spotters.

Missy,

Congrats on becoming the new Capt. of the Spotters.
-Matthew

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 09:04:24 AM »
Congrats Missy. You have been an asset to the groups over the years.  Thank you for being available and helping as you do.

Also Phil Thank you for your years of service in the Garrison.  On a side note.. Phil is the Garrison PR Officer for 2013.  :wink:
Allan Quick

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »
Thank you for the welcome!!  I will be posting events in the Spotter thread shortly.  If you think of an troop that needs some spotters that I haven't posted yet, just let me know and I'll get right on it.  Looking forward to working with everyone! :D
Jedi Missy

Tags: