Linked Events

• Star Wars Store in Clackamas T: July 18, 2009

Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: 07-18-2009, Star Wars Store in Clackamas Town Center  (Read 28266 times)

Moneypenny

About what time should those spotting show up?

Also, I won't be able to stay as long as I had originally thought.  My mom dropped into town for the weekend, and there's just some things you don't mess with.  :o

I'll be able to stay till noon.  Hopefully that is still OK.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
About what time should those spotting show up?

Also, I won't be able to stay as long as I had originally thought.  My mom dropped into town for the weekend, and there's just some things you don't mess with.  :o

I'll be able to stay till noon.  Hopefully that is still OK.

Mel , that is fine.  We are going to show up around 9:00 am by the Sears (not automotive) side of Clackamas Town Center. 
Allan Quick

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Pictures in Gallery Album
Allan Quick

DJMoonbass

man that was an awsome event... i was the dark jedi walkin around.... i was just hopin to duel with a jedi... but appearantly cant do that and i was instead takin photos with people and signing autographs.... man that was a first for me and very fun. sorry if i offended any one there with my presence. and to the scout trooper that accendently niicked in the face with my saber.... Sorry man.....

Offline Hoot

The things that happen when I don't go these events...  :evil: :evil: :evil: I need to get a new job.
-Matthew

DJMoonbass

i couldnt believe the amount of attention i got. i didnt know i would be the only non member with a high quality costume. again im sorry if i offended any of you....

Drago Seron

I'm sorry that we couldn't get any Mercs to attend with all of you. Maybe next time. Looks like it was a great event.

Offline Ancient Fan

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards

Allen, the pics I took are in my facebook album. If you want to place any in the Garrison album that's fine with me!
Thanks
Phil

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=2027509&id=1001900121&ref=nf

ps: Was a lot of fun being out there today, great seeing everybody  :D.
Phil / ID 7538

Imperial Doorman

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards

Allen, the pics I took are in my facebook album. If you want to place any in the Garrison album that's fine with me!
Thanks
Phil

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=2027509&id=1001900121&ref=nf

ps: Was a lot of fun being out there today, great seeing everybody  :D.

Done, Thanks Phil. You took beautiful Pictures.

Peace, Allan

Thank you Starwarstore for having us and looking after us.  It was a fun day and thank you for the Donation to Dorbechers. The lines were very organized and Mall security were great.  Tara, We Wish all the best and success with your Venture.  I also commend the Backdrop folks for your dedication and posing for Pictures, and Troopers that worked the crowds and lines. The Spotters for helping big time.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline NavySith

This was great
I uploaded the pictures I took to my space feel free to add any of them to the Garrison Gallery
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=96628046&albumId=2869023

Thanks again I cant wait to start my armor

Scott

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Moneypenny

Awesome pictures guys.  I'll try and get mine uploaded in the next day or two.

Was a great time, and I really enjoyed meeting everybody and getting to see things 'behind the scenes'.  Thank you very much for having me aboard to help out, I would welcome the chance to do it again.

Patiently still getting my ID together....

Cheers!
-Mel

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
This was great
I uploaded the pictures I took to my space feel free to add any of them to the Garrison Gallery
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=96628046&albumId=2869023

Thanks again I cant wait to start my armor

Scott

Scott I will get of those up ASAP.. Thank you again for Spotting during this event. Great Job.

Mel thank you for coming down to help.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

DJMoonbass

does anybody know who the guys was with the big video camera?

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
There was a video camera there?

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Tags: