Author Topic: 08.18.10 Weird Al Concert in Chehalis, WA (Wednesday)  (Read 23152 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• 501st Legion Member
    • http://www.keee.com
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 08.18.10 Weird Al Concert in Chehalis, WA (Wednesday)
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
Just finished uploading the video and pictures.  Unfortunately, the video was not so great. It's kind of a bummer, but we did get some good photos, so all was not lost.

"Weird Al" Concert Photos

There are some really good ones up there.

Link to the Youtube video is also there.  My friend Lisa also got a few seconds captured of it. Although it's very short, it's much nicer to look at and is located here:   Facebook Link. She tried to tape it too, but her battery died right after she started recording. Such a bummer...but better than nothing. 8)

I should note that I have (literally) hundreds of other photos that came out. Matthew shot pretty much continously through the song, and I could almost make a video out of it (it's pretty awesome actually). I cherry picked the best ones and made sure there were shots of each of us up there, but if anyone wants me to upload more photos, let me know and I'll be happy to do so. There are 3GB of photos I haven't uploaded yet, and although they're all similar to the ones I posted, they are available in case you want to dig through them all looking for that one perfect shot of you on stage.... :lol:

By the way, even though we didn't get video, it's pretty clear from the photos that our dancing was almost perfectly synchronized. You can totally see it in the pictures, and I think that's pretty awesome. 

Offline TK-Tank

• 501st Legion Member
  • TK-8265
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »
The pictures that JoshEEE downloaded onto his site have also been put into the Garrison Titan Gallery: http://bit.ly/9X4EE1
TK-8265
Garrison Titan

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
I should note that I have (literally) hundreds of other photos that came out. Matthew shot pretty much continously through the song, and I could almost make a video out of it (it's pretty awesome actually). I cherry picked the best ones and made sure there were shots of each of us up there, but if anyone wants me to upload more photos, let me know and I'll be happy to do so. There are 3GB of photos I haven't uploaded yet, and although they're all similar to the ones I posted, they are available in case you want to dig through them all looking for that one perfect shot of you on stage.... :lol:

Get me those photos (in some kind of order hopefully), and a copy of the video, and I'll splice them all together into a video.....
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline JoshEEE

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2010, 03:57:10 PM »

Get me those photos (in some kind of order hopefully), and a copy of the video, and I'll splice them all together into a video.....

That would be cool. I spun through them on the back of the camera and while there are some gaps you'd have to fill with stills, but we have the audio from the youtube video, so could (sort of) be done. There are parts where it's almost 3 or 4fps for 9 or 10 seconds at a time.

I'll start an upload tonight. With the video, it's going to be close to 5 gigs, but that's why Al Gore invented broadband.

Offline Hoot

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2010, 07:21:44 PM »
Does anyone know when the pictures will be posted in the Gallery?  I ask because I am writing up a report, for the 501st Cast, and I want to add that we have pictures, and video, in the gallery.
-Matthew

Offline JoshEEE

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »
Does anyone know when the pictures will be posted in the Gallery?  I ask because I am writing up a report, for the 501st Cast, and I want to add that we have pictures, and video, in the gallery.

I put them up on the GT gallery and also on my own site .
Also have the uncompressed files from those two locations here.
I also put up the video and every single picture you took while we were on stage here for Cooter Davis, who, will hopefully be turning them all into a video. The images at that location are the originals.

Hopefully that works, but if you'd like to grab and post them anywhere else, feel free to use any or all of those images and videos.   Thanks again for taking some great ones for us!

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2010, 02:46:11 PM »
I also put up the video and every single picture you took while we were on stage here for Cooter Davis, who, will hopefully be turning them all into a video. The images at that location are the originals.

Gonna have to give me a bit to work on this.
I've already cut the video to where Cell phones is no longer on the video.
I've also stripped the audio from the video, and started importing the photos.
There are so many photos each one can take up half a second and I'll still have some
to spare....hopefully it turns out good.

Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline Hoot

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2010, 05:58:56 PM »

I put them up on the GT gallery and also on my own site .
Also have the uncompressed files from those two locations here.

Hopefully that works, but if you'd like to grab and post them anywhere else, feel free to use any or all of those images and videos.   Thanks again for taking some great ones for us!

josheee,
Thanks for the link.  I have been talking with David, The Kreator, about getting the pictures up in our, CCG, gallery soon.  If it is ok with you, or the GT leadership, I will include the GT gallary pictures in my report. Would a link to your, josheee, web page be ok; to add in my report?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 06:00:28 PM by Hoot »
-Matthew

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »
GT has the gallery since it was their Event. CCG will not have a Gallery of this Event unless posted Pics in Thread.
Allan Quick

Offline hosaycuervo

• Cloud City Retired
    • Hosay Cuervo
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
Hey guys, thanks TONS for working on these photos and such.  I have some friends that have been waiting patiently...
-Hosay Cuervo  (Kirk)
Bottoms up - no chaser!
hosaycuervo@yahoo.com
TB 1949
www.angelfire.com/empire2/hosaycuervo

Tags: