Author Topic: Han Solo blaster debate  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Han_Solo

Han Solo blaster debate
« on: October 16, 2013, 08:26:25 AM »
Ok, so I for my blaster for my Han Solo outfit, I decided to go with the resin kit from Doopydoo's. It seemed like that was the most screen-accurate balster I could get for the least amount of money. Obviously, that means I'll need to paint it myself, which raises this question: what color is the light suppressor on the end of the blaster for the ANH version? According to Master Replicas, which is what I styled my last blaster off of, it is a silver color. However, when I submitted my application, the Rebel Legion said that my light suppressor was "too shiny". After doing some research, it appears as though the light suppressor on the ANH blaster is actually black. So..... which is it??? I have included some photos here, of the Master Replicas blaster and photos of Han. Anybody want to weigh in on this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mosi

Re: Han Solo blaster debate
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 10:15:34 AM »
I believe the ANH suppressor matches the rest of the frame.
pew pew

Offline Han_Solo

Re: Han Solo blaster debate
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 05:35:14 AM »
I've talked to several people about this since I posted this article, including Ceric, the only RL Solo in Oregon. Everyone is telling me that the suppressor is black, so that's what I'll be going with. It certainly raises the question though, why in the heck would Master Replicas get it wrong??

Tags: