Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: 05.19.12: UFO Parade in McMinnville  (Read 3222 times)

Offline stevo502

MISSION COMPLETE: 05.19.12: UFO Parade in McMinnville
« on: May 24, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
Sorry for never getting this announced in the public section before the event, but since our friends in Seron Clan made the front page of the McMinnville newspaper, it seemed like a good idea to post something up here.

We got a nice shout-out in the article, although they need to get a Star Wars - friendly spellchecker installed. (Anikan ?) Still only mentioning CCG but I included KB on the application. Which one of y'all was Ben Skywalker? Here, I'll type it up since it's short:

"Fortunately, another well-armed, Intergalactic group dedicated to maintaining peace and order was also out in force. The Cloud City Garrison of the famed Star Wars 501st Legion was making its sixth straight voyage to McMinnville. Luke, Ben and Anikan Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Chewbacca the Wookie, a cadre of storm troopers and a star-studded selection of other Star Wars characters arrived here at warp speed."

Offline Aysel

Re: MISSION COMPLETE: 05.19.12: UFO Parade in McMinnville
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
John David and Nick! check you out on the front page on the paper ^_^

Offline Ancient Fan

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
That's not all! Here's a video from the McMinnville News Register with Robert (Rhiis) and Issac (Varos) of the Seron Clan at the :30 mark - they did a good job and I love the blaster effects too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SKY7gxaE37o#!
Phil / ID 7538

Imperial Doorman

Offline Daverian

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:13:03 AM »
nice one guys!

Offline Daverian

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 07:13:30 AM »
nice one guys!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tags: