Author Topic: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK colon movie film for theaters April 21 Grants Pass  (Read 3011 times)

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK is being played for two showings in Grants Pass, Saturday, April 21st at 3 pm and at 7 pm.  This is a fund raiser to help the Grants Pass High School band raise money to stay in business.  Their funds have been cut, and in order to make it next year they need to pay the bills.  So they are throwing a Star Wars party.  I ahve been trying to get this worked out for two weeks, and it finally got taken care of today. 

I know that this is a drive for most all of you, mostly because I do it all the time.  What I can offer is that I have a decent house with sleeping space now!!  There is a lot of potential for this to be pretty cool and they are giving up half price tickets (couldn't get them free since this is a money raiser).

If you want to come I would beg and plead for you to!  It is a rare day that I get a gig here and this one is an actual theater with an actual print of the actual movie that they are actually going to play.  I have no idea if it is original or re-release.  All I know is that it is big screen and I want to troop it.

Is there anyone besides myself willing to troop?  Please let me know!!!
FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
DAM.... I'm on 24-hour standby this week (until the 23rd)... I would have LOVED to have done this gig, SORRY!!  I can't be getting an after hours emergency HVAC service call and be in Grant's Pass....
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS
MOLON LABE

Offline illogicalRogue2

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Yeah I'm working and wasn't able to get out of it.  Man the only time something Cool that deals with Star Wars (aside form my son's Bday) and I'm going to miss it!   :evil:
Imperial Jedi? Sure if you say so, where do I sign?

Offline DoubleTap

• The officer formerly known as wsco911
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
This would be an awsome troop.  Trooping one of the original 3, but alas I'm am leaving on vacation today.
Jim TK 1747
Smell Rob's finger.

Tags: