Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Re: Imperial Gunner
« Last post by Nathanzx10r on April 26, 2024, 09:19:38 PM »
Hey bud, I will go over your submission ASAP, just give me a little time to go over everything. 

Lets go ahead and get this one knocked out, then we can go over the additional versions.

Nathan
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Imperial Gunner
« Last post by xX_BigCat_Xx on April 26, 2024, 08:56:47 PM »
Submitting my Version 1 Imperial Gunner. I will also be going for Version 5, will I need to start a new topic for that when I am ready or just post the new pics here?

Link to pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mhiAjFfXqw_YgVJiz4xUKyFkSCZapntZ
Submit Your 501st Costume Here / Imperial Scan Crew - ANH
« Last post by Nathanzx10r on April 26, 2024, 08:10:05 PM »
Here is my submission photos for Imperial Scan Crew - ANH. Submission will require CO or XO approval as I am the Garrison GML for this suit.

My build is made from the following items...

Jumpsuit - Imperial Boots
Boots - Crow Props
Belt - MazCave
Belt Boxes - Philo Props
Code Cylinders - Philo Props
Hat - MazCave
ComPad - Philo Props

ComPad is different from outdated CRL that has yet to be updated. New higher high resolution photos shown for comparison. 

High Resolution screenshot showing correct compad vs. CRL requirement. 

I'm approved to go in my Mirialan Jedi costume. So, sign me up! :)
I'm currently waiting to see if my Mirialan Jedi costume can get pre-approval to troop in. If it does, then sign me up. I'm currently waiting for the GCO to get back to me on that. I'm not wanting to go as Aayla, because it takes over three hours to get ready as her  :shock:
2024 Events / Re: 04.29.24: KOIN Filming May 4th Segment
« Last post by codo114 on April 26, 2024, 02:06:11 PM »
I’m in. Emperor Palpatine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2024 Events / Re: 04.29.24: KOIN Filming May 4th Segment
« Last post by Darth V on April 26, 2024, 10:59:03 AM »
In as Vader
PHOTO UPLOADING LINK: https://starwarsoregon.smugmug.com/upload/k3sDNd/soulflag24

EVENT TYPE: 501/RL Formal
WHAT: Soulflags Art Festival & Silent Auction
WHERE: Pioneer Adult Community Center in Oregon City
DATE: Saturday, April 27th
TIME: 12pm - 3pm

CAUSE:
Soulflags Art Community Center
Soulflags Art Community Center provides free and discounted youth and adult art classes, curriculum and resources to the community. Art Center leads multiple cultural events   throughout the year and works with city, county and state department services on multiple occasions.

PARKING: Vendor parking lot and public/street parking available
CHANGING AND STORAGE: Several rooms available at community center
COSTUME REQUESTS: Open to any costumes
BLASTER POLICY: Blaster and lightsabers are fine.
MEMBERS' CHILDREN IN COSTUME: Yes, children in costume are welcome to attend
OTHER DETAILS:
Benefit fundraiser and Silent Auction for Soulflags Art Community Center. Event will offer multiple art activities, interactive displays, performers, etc.
ANYTHING ELSE:
We’ve worked with you many times before at Holcomb Elementary. Your group is amazing and we are so fortunate to have you in our community!
EVENT WEBSITE: https://soulflags.org/event/soulflags-art-festival-silent-auction/

ROSTER:
2024 Events / Re: 04.28.24: 22nd Annual Autism Walk in Portland - Portland SE
« Last post by Lindzor on April 25, 2024, 06:20:36 PM »
I am looking forward to seeing you all at the walk! (Thank you Chris) I am hopeful the weather will be dry. And if anyone is sticking around for a bit after, I’m thinking about playing some games in the arcade. See you Sunday.
Welcome to Cloud City Garrison and Kashyyyk Base! / Re: Hello from SW Washington!
« Last post by ccand8 on April 24, 2024, 08:08:02 PM »
Welcome Beth,

It's nice to have another member of Star Wars Oregon up here in Cowlitz County. I am in Longview. Looking forward to trooping with you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10