Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: Force Unleashed Game release ..Game Stop in Eugene Sept 16th.  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
This was a Outstanding Success.  Thank you to Corey and gang at Game Stop here in Eugene. We trooped from 4:00 pm till 7:00 pm in Valley River Center. Lots of  people came and showed support with lots of smiles, and Pictures were taken. The store was very crowded , so we stayed outside the doors of store.   Thanks to Karyn (Leia), Carlos (Stormtrooper), and Michael W. (spotter) for Helping and trooping.  Pictures soon..
Awesome Event..

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Rollett

This was a amazing event! We all had so much fun! Thank you so much Allan, Karyn, Carlos, And Michael! I will have pictures up from the event later this week. Just some notes! After the Troops left we started getting phone calls to see if the Troopers are still there, Or going to be back!  BTW i never got a chance to say it but Karyn was the best Leia i have ever seen!

Again thank you guys for showing up! And lets set up something for the next Starwars game as well!

-Corey
Gamestop #1942 Assistant Store Manger.

Offline Hoot

Good work guys!!! :D :D :D
-Matthew

JadesFire

good job guys lol that's the store I used to work at  :lol:

Lunali

That was a great event. I actually posted a few pictures on my facebook, which got a lot of attention. c:

Tags: