Author Topic: FAN FILM (UNTITLED UPDATE #2)  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Megastar1001

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
FAN FILM (UNTITLED UPDATE #2)
« on: May 23, 2016, 01:04:09 PM »
Hello fellow legion members...its Julian again with another update on the Film. This topic is specifically focusing on props for the upcoming short film.

Ill split this post into two sections...props we have, and props we need.

props we have :
E-11 blaster (almost screen accurate)
DC-15 blaster(almost screen accurate)
Bowcaster (almost screen accurate)
Ultrasabers Consular Green dueling saber
Ultrasabers Guardian Blue dueling saber
Ultrasabers Blazing Red dueling saber

What we need:
at least 2 DL-44 blasters
DH-17 blaster
T-21 blaster rifle
EE-3 blaster rifle
Classic original trilogy era Stromtroopers (we expect you to troop in your own gear)
Mandalorians
and there is an Open Role for anyone who wants to act a bigger part. It is the chance to be a major Antagonist in the Film. You would need your own kit (preferably a mandalorian or shadow trooper) and be interested in acting. The Stormtroopers are the most important things we need. We really want to create some nice work and what better way to show it than with the best Screen Accurate armor. We want this film to look practical and real and have an Original Trilogy vibe thats why we need anyone with kits to help out...we want to use as little CGI as we can to capture this effect. Please feel free to contact me for more information on the film, shoot dates, locations, and compensation... and may the force be with you!!!

Offline CJ49er

Re: FAN FILM (UNTITLED UPDATE #2)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »
I am certain I can rustle you up some Mando's. Are you wanting any specific Mando type's, or any and all?
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Megastar1001

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: FAN FILM (UNTITLED UPDATE #2)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 07:10:05 PM »
For the mandolorian antagonist we'd preferably want it to a black/silver kit but the kit itself doesn't matter. We're picturing this character to have a T-21 blaster though.

Tags: