Author Topic: Anaheim Comic Con April 16, 17, 18 Fri thru Sat .. 1966 Batman Cast and more  (Read 11910 times)

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I just found out I could actually make this but Victoria won't take the kids  1 extra day, maybe I can take the kids with me....I need a miniVan

Ralph that would be cool if you could swing it.. Fun stuff.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline Jabbasdead

I owe Natasha a trip to Disneyland, so this would be awesome if I could pull this off. I need to call a couple of relatives down in Anaheim to see if we could crash with them.....

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
From Empire Strikes Back Director Irvin Kershner
Also Mad Max Interceptor Police car.  Ecto 1 Ghostbuster mobile.  This is wild.. The guest list still grows. http://www.wizardworld.com/guests-anaheim.html
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:59:38 AM by Quick2 »
Allan Quick

Offline Jabbasdead

I'm definately out, going to have a full core of classes at Oregon State and I can't miss the time.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
From Empire Strikes Back Director Irvin Kershner
Also Mad Max Interceptor Police car.  Ecto 1 Ghostbuster mobile.  This is wild.. The guest list still grows. http://www.wizardworld.com/guests-anaheim.html

Ok I checked today.. Billy Dee Williams .. Lando is going to be there .. WOW. 
Allan Quick

Offline The Kreator

• 501st Legion Member
  • TK/SL-8992
    • TK-8992
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
It's looking pretty good for me to be able to make it down for this one!  Talked with my Aunt and she said that would be a perfect weekend as my cousin is graduating that Sunday evening as well.

Now just deciding whether to fly or drive...  I'm leaning towards fly since that will give me an extra day or two to spend down there.  But will be a pain if I have to check a costume on the flight, depending on which one I bring down.

Offline Trumby

Man I wish I could go to this. So many awesome guests! Hope you all have fun :D

Now just deciding whether to fly or drive...  I'm leaning towards fly since that will give me an extra day or two to spend down there.  But will be a pain if I have to check a costume on the flight, depending on which one I bring down.
It's really not that bad. I flew Southwest to San Jose and LA last year and took my Snowtrooper with me to both. They let me check my big tub (the rubbermaid one that like..everyone has). As long as it is under 50 pounds you don't have to pay to check it at all :)

Offline The Kreator

• 501st Legion Member
  • TK/SL-8992
    • TK-8992
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Well, I took the plunge and got my plane tickets and convention tickets!

I'm still debating on what costume(s) to bring due to the checked baggage thing, but I'm leaning towards one Batman, and my Ghostbuster uniform (since Ecto-1 will be there!)  Just have to make sure a charged proton accelerator won't cause any undue concern by airport security...

Yesterday, I put in a lot of work on the GB suit, wiring up sound effects, etc...  Then we took several shots.  Here's one that turned out really cool.  Did some big damage to the trees in the back yard with that wild positronic ionized proton stream.   :D

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
David I don't see a trap.....

Did you drop it on the ground or did the trees just have it coming to them????
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline Mosi

Let's show this pre-historic b!tch how we do things downtown!
pew pew

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Who you gunna call?

David Sherman!
Paul

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
We got our photo Op times paid for with Irvin Kershner and Billy Dee Williams on Saturday at 12:10 pm on Sat. We get a personal 8x10 picture taken with these guys. Also at 3:30 pm we will be getting a picture with Stan Lee.  Sadly will not be able to take my TK down there. I will take my Riddler though.  The rest of the time will be helping with Karyn. She will be taking her Fem Trooper down there as well as Batgirl Version 2. 

David.. It is a hard choice.  Both are great costumes.

Peace, Allan
Allan Quick

Offline Carlos

• Cloud City Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
David, dont cross the streams :lol:
By your Command.

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I am writing while still in Anaheim.  This has been a wonderful time. Billy Dee Williams was great. Kershner I'll. I have had many experiences that lasting memories.
Allan Quick

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Pics or it didn't happen.....
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Tags: