Author Topic: Kids Halo armor  (Read 2467 times)

Offline greedo

Kids Halo armor
« on: September 19, 2012, 07:32:54 AM »
Anyone know of a reputable maker of kids halo armor? It's for my 12 year old.

I'm familiar with the 405th.com, but I was hoping someone could hook me up with a name/maker so I don't have to sift through all the mud looking. 

I know I'm always preaching RESEARCH  RESEARCH RESEARCH, but I'm not looking for a new hobby.  Just want to hook him up for Halloween

Gracias!

F**K you Photobucket!

Offline Volund Starfire

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
  • Awards Trooped 10+ times
    • Jason's Facebook Page
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Kids Halo armor
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »
Most of the 405th would tell you to make it yourself, unfortunately.  I've been over there for about a year and that is typical of their responses.

What kind of Halo Armor are you looking for?  I would suggest the Halo Combat Evolved low-detail armor.  It is an easy pepakura file, can scale nicely without losing much detail, and looks nice.

I can look into how much it would cost to make, if you would like?  Basically, it would be pepakura'ed out of 1mm sintra (for added strength) and backed with smoothe on (non toxic plastic, rather than fiberglass).

Are you just looking for the armor or the armor and helmet?

Offline greedo

Re: Kids Halo armor
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:47:57 PM »
Thanks Jason,

I'm looking to get armor and a helmet.  I was hoping that there was a vendor that make kits for kids.  Kind of like when someone asks me about where to get kids clone armor, or a kids boba fett, I just say:  go to www. _______.com

I'll probably scratch build him something if there's not a vendor out there already making these.

F**K you Photobucket!

Tags: