Author Topic: Recruiting for a new costume club  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Han_Solo

Recruiting for a new costume club
« on: August 29, 2014, 10:52:27 AM »
After months of discussion, the wife and I have decided to form our own costume club. We are already members of both this club and the Portland Superheroes Coalition, but these groups are looking for very specific costumes, and we have some outfits that do not meet the criteria that we want to go to events in. I just thought I would post something here, in case there's a Star Wars nerd out there somewhere who has always wanted to troop as Goku, or a Pokemon character, or John Snow from Game of Thrones, or Gandalf, or any other character that is not allowed in other groups. If this is you, then you are who we are looking for! This group essentially does the same things as Star Wars and Superheroes, it just gives you the opportunity to troop in a different outfit. We already have events lined up for ALSA and the Oregon Humane Society. But first things first, we need some members! Right now, we're just in the recruiting process. I thought I would look for recruits here, as everyone here is dedicated, reliable, and a nice person. Anyway, if anyone is interested, you can contact me at wescronin@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)

Tags: