Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35546 times)

Offline bombero19145

Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2018, 11:22:50 PM »
Thank you.  I'll check it out.

Offline Darth Mohr

• Cloud City Retired
  • Darth Vader ANH
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »
Hello,

I am T.J. / aka Vader 3rd,

I am newly registered and just beginning to familiarize myself with your website. I have already posted my greeting and info about myself, and I have also posted my Darth Vader ANH WIP list. I look forward to being a part of your community and hopefully participate in some of your troop events. I hope to communicate and meet some of you soon.

May the force be with you, ( The dark side )  :evil:
T.J.

Offline C_carcharias

• 805-423-4955
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2018, 04:02:22 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Rebeccah Sherburne, I am a single mom who lives in Lebanon with my 4 year old son (Neil who loves Lord Vader) and 2 year old daughter (Lilly). I love what this group stands for, wonderful volunteer work! Very excited to be a spotter for future events. I am also really into cooking and baking, so if spotters aren't needed then I am willing to provide food for the participants. Let me know if there are any events you need help with!

Rebeccah Sherburne

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Rebeccah Sherburne, I am a single mom who lives in Lebanon with my 4 year old son (Neil who loves Lord Vader) and 2 year old daughter (Lilly). I love what this group stands for, wonderful volunteer work! Very excited to be a spotter for future events. I am also really into cooking and baking, so if spotters aren't needed then I am willing to provide food for the participants. Let me know if there are any events you need help with!

Rebeccah Sherburne

Welcome, Rebeccah!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline jj49

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2018, 09:11:25 PM »
Hi Rebeccah, glad you made it to the forums and welcome! :)
TB-14944

Offline pdxemt14

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2018, 06:49:29 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Connor Whitehouse, I am an EMT-B and have been helping out with Star Wars Oregon for sometime now! I finally just got approved for my Luke Skywalker costume and couldn't be more excited to officially troop! Looking forward to making memories and being surrounded by others who love Star Wars!

Connor Whitehouse

Offline daryldoak

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2018, 07:32:10 AM »
Congrats Connor!
TK/TA/TS/IS/IC/BH-11371

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 07:38:36 AM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Connor Whitehouse, I am an EMT-B and have been helping out with Star Wars Oregon for sometime now! I finally just got approved for my Luke Skywalker costume and couldn't be more excited to officially troop! Looking forward to making memories and being surrounded by others who love Star Wars!

Connor Whitehouse

Congrats, and welcome!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Corvas Taniyr

• Mando Mercs
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:03 PM »
Papta bal pirusti urcir - Hail and well met.

I am Corvas - the oldest merc in Concordia Clan.  Thanks for granting me access to this forum and I look forward to working with you all in the near future.

Oya!

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2018, 08:31:58 PM »
Papta bal pirusti urcir - Hail and well met.

I am Corvas - the oldest merc in Concordia Clan.  Thanks for granting me access to this forum and I look forward to working with you all in the near future.

Oya!
Welcome!!

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy

Offline Sarajyn

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2018, 02:35:04 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Sarajane, and I am a member of Alpha Base in Seattle. My family and I troop pretty often with our Garrison and have a lot of fun. My husband, Jesse, mostly spots for me (we're working on his costume) and we have a kiddo (6) in the galactic academy with a mini-Rey costume. I myself have a Jyn Erso and an Ewok (named Reesha, I think). I am introducing myself here because Jesse's mom lives in the Portland area so we visit pretty often and thought it would be fun to occasionally troop with you all. Please let me know if this would be possible. Thank you!

Offline jj49

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2018, 02:41:31 PM »
Welcome! Yes, you can definitely troop with us. We will make sure you get access to our forum for events. Look forward to meeting you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline SithHappens

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2019, 08:50:37 AM »
Aloha!

My name is Jim, current CO of the Pacific Outpost, and I'm requesting 501st level access to your forums.

501st ID - 37042

Thanks!!

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2019, 11:24:44 AM »
Aloha!

My name is Jim, current CO of the Pacific Outpost, and I'm requesting 501st level access to your forums.

501st ID - 37042

Thanks!!

Welcome, Jim! Your forum access is now updated.

Offline Killdanii

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2019, 08:05:55 PM »
Hi! My name is Danielle and I live in Albany. I was just approved for my Queen Amidala and I am very excited to sign up for my first troop! Hopefully soon we will have my husbands generic Jedi ready to go as well!

Tags: