Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35543 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2017, 04:22:02 PM »
Hi Robert! Once you have an approved 501st or RL costume, we will update your access here. Good luck with your build!

Offline Bowfanny

• Mando Mercs
  • If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a tree!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2017, 08:52:35 PM »
Thank you Mindie!
Dodge it don't hug it!
Bowfanny

Offline fil

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »
Hi! I'm new here. My name is Fil. I'm interested in building a bounty hunter suit. I was originally thinking Sith Lord. I logged onto their forum no problem. For some reason the BHG forum doesn't like me????.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Offline daryldoak

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 04:48:44 PM »
Hi! I'm new here. My name is Fil. I'm interested in building a bounty hunter suit. I was originally thinking Sith Lord. I logged onto their forum no problem. For some reason the BHG forum doesn't like me????.

Welcome Fil! 

I had the same issue on the BHG.  I sent a PM to Major since the forum never sent me the confirmation email.

Which bounty hunter are you interested in?
TK/TA/TS/IS/IC/BH-11371

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 08:20:38 PM »

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CCG forums! The BHG boards can be finicky with email addresses, Daryl is 100% right on about contacting Major on the BHG boards for access. He's the detachment leader and should be able to sort that out for you!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline arctraw

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 09:20:14 PM »
Hello, my name is Ted Cheng.

I am interested in being a spotter for friends and members here at future events. I live in Portland, Oregon and am more of a person who likes to play the support role. :)

Offline ccand8

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 08:53:51 PM »
Hello,
My name is Christopher Anderson and I am new to the group and forum. I am looking to be a part of this awesome organization as a spotter at first until I can sufficiently build up my funds to start creating my own costume. I have already met with one of your members who was a great resource and I look forward to helping at as many events as I can.

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
Hello Chris! Glad you made it!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline solokin

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »
Hey SWO,

Niko here, aka Solokin. I moved here a while back from Mountain Garrison in Colorado. Joined in 2014, and I really want to get back into it. I have an approved IC and TI (ANH), and an OT TK on the way.

I'm also handy with the Photoshops, working as an assistant GWL for Mountain Garrison for the last few years. I also make the trading cards for members as they order them. I can offer my skillz here as well, even if just for backup and such.

Looking forward to meeting and trooping with you all very soon.

Niko

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 01:49:16 PM »
Hey SWO,

Niko here, aka Solokin. I moved here a while back from Mountain Garrison in Colorado. Joined in 2014, and I really want to get back into it. I have an approved IC and TI (ANH), and an OT TK on the way.

I'm also handy with the Photoshops, working as an assistant GWL for Mountain Garrison for the last few years. I also make the trading cards for members as they order them. I can offer my skillz here as well, even if just for backup and such.

Niko

Welcome! I've got you set up for now as a 501st Legion Member so you can see our event planning sections here. Once your transfer is completed, we'll add you to the CCG groups, too. We can always use more help with image work. Looking forward to meeting you!

Offline Onegoodeye

• Try not! Do or do not, there is no try.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2017, 10:50:46 PM »
Hello all! :grin:
My name is Marcel and I am new to this forum, but not new to costuming. As many of the Cloud City Garrison members may know already I am a Steampunk engineer of sorts. I live in Tigard OR and my old stomping grounds are McMinnville, in the Yamhill County region. I've been following the 501st for while now and am very excited to be attempting to join in the ranks. I have only done a couple troops as a Spotter/Jedi (Starlight Parade 2015/Photo-Op Elementary in Mac 2012) and loved it. My next project is a Jedi costume from SWAOTC movie. I have photos and links to where they were purchased, I'll be moving this conversation to where I can apply. Also, I'm very interested in being a spotter for the Evergreen Aviation Museum troop coming in Jan 2018. Thank you for your time.

Offline solokin

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
Hey SWO,

Niko

Welcome! I've got you set up for now as a 501st Legion Member so you can see our event planning sections here. Once your transfer is completed, we'll add you to the CCG groups, too. We can always use more help with image work. Looking forward to meeting you!
Awesome, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Buckeye

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2017, 11:26:32 PM »
Hi I'm Mike from Garrison Titan in Washington State.  Planning on doing some troops down in Oregon with you guys!  Just requesting access to some of the other 501st forums. Thanks!

Mike Reyna
TI14001
ANH Tie Pilot
=Mike=
TI-14001
Tie Pilot (ANH)
Reserve Tie Pilot (ANH)
Imperial Crew (ANH)

Offline TIEmom

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 11:49:25 AM »
Reporting from Garrison Titan for access to troop. Erin Lantz TI-15033

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Kokotankuu

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 11:16:37 PM »
Hi, I'm Christina. I'm from Garrison Titan up in Washington. I also have family in Oregon and come down a lot to visit. Grew up in Eugene, went to school in Klamath Falls and worked in Portland and Corvallis. Oregon born and raised.

Currently I'm a Jedi with Alpha Base rebel legion in Washington and just submitted my Mandalorian for the Gurreck Clan. I am also working on a Jawa to be submitted to the 501st Krayt Clan.

I'd love to see updates on events the husband and I may be able to roster for while we are visiting family. The titan Garrison was told to contact you guys to get rostered for the Evergreen Air and Space Museum troop for January 27th. We'd love to join you guys! Thanks for thinking of us.

Tags: