Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35575 times)

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2023, 08:08:48 PM »
Hi I’m Suzanne Helfrick from Imperial Sands Garrison, San Diego. I’m a memeber of 501st, Rebel Legion Nad MMCC. I’ll be at the Rose City Comic Con.

Welcome to the forums Suzanne. Were you at the Summer Con in Puyallup also?
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline Anonymous Potato

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2023, 08:08:42 AM »
YES! What a great con that was.
Suzanne Helfrick

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2023, 03:44:05 PM »
YES! What a great con that was.

I think I talked to you for about a half hour while I was waiting on my buddy to get there. Glad to see you coming up for RCCC.

Offline cato_94

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2023, 09:17:41 PM »
Hello! My name is Barron and I've recently joined both the 501st and Cloud City Garrison with an approved ANH Stunt Stormtrooper (TK-59632). Although I live in Mill Creek, WA, I'm excited to head south and troop with my sister Christina and meet the rest of the Garrison.

Welcome, Barron!  Congrats on your recent approval!

I realized I introduced myself but forgot to request permission to view Garrison forums and event calendars. If I could get access I'd appreciate it.

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2023, 06:14:48 AM »
Hello! My name is Barron and I've recently joined both the 501st and Cloud City Garrison with an approved ANH Stunt Stormtrooper (TK-59632). Although I live in Mill Creek, WA, I'm excited to head south and troop with my sister Christina and meet the rest of the Garrison.

Welcome, Barron!  Congrats on your recent approval!

I realized I introduced myself but forgot to request permission to view Garrison forums and event calendars. If I could get access I'd appreciate it.

I believe I've updated your access, but am going to have it double checked. Should be good soon.
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline jervis

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2023, 02:49:26 PM »
Greetings,

I'm Rob C, Garrison Titan GCO, and would appreciate access to see your event forums...maybe we can coordinate some troopers at our various events.  My TKID is 12621. 

Thanks,
Rob

Empire Always!

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2023, 09:02:35 PM »
Greetings,

I'm Rob C, Garrison Titan GCO, and would appreciate access to see your event forums...maybe we can coordinate some troopers at our various events.  My TKID is 12621. 

Thanks,
Rob

Empire Always!

Hello Rob, and welcome! I think I updated your permissions, so let me know if you can't see the events section. It'll be awesome to have you with us once in awhile!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline sparkin

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2024, 06:31:30 AM »
Hi team,

CX 77255 here. I'm from New Zealand originally but I've been in Ireland these last few years. I thought I'd say hello early as I'm moving to Portland sometime later this year, hopefully by July latest. If theres any extra access I could get now that would be great, otherwise I'll wait until I send through my official transfer.

I haven't amassed a huge amount or Irish merch but I've still got plenty from Outpost 42 NZ so I'll be looking forward to trading and trooping with you later in the year.

Cheers,
Sam

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2024, 02:01:43 AM »
Hi team,

CX 77255 here. I'm from New Zealand originally but I've been in Ireland these last few years. I thought I'd say hello early as I'm moving to Portland sometime later this year, hopefully by July latest. If theres any extra access I could get now that would be great, otherwise I'll wait until I send through my official transfer.

I haven't amassed a huge amount or Irish merch but I've still got plenty from Outpost 42 NZ so I'll be looking forward to trading and trooping with you later in the year.

Cheers,
Sam

Wow, quite the move. Looking forward to meeting you.

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2024, 05:07:14 PM »
Welcome to the forums!  Looks like you have 501st member access to forums at the moment.  It will be updated when you transfer.

Hi team,

Cheers,
Sam
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 05:09:03 PM by CJ49er »
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Tags: