Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE! 08.03.13: Armor Party and Annual Picnic - Boring  (Read 8291 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

Spotters, friends of CCG/KB, and future members: You are all invited to our armor party and annual picnic! Rick H is hosting these events at his home in Boring, OR. Come out for the day and get help with your costume build or just hang out and learn from others working on their costumes. We'll have the picnic in the afternoon. This will be a potluck-style event.

There's also the option to stay overnight for some campfire fun and continuation of the armor building on Sunday the 4th. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Sunday with a minimum donation requested from each person to cover the costs.

Please message me for more details!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 06:31:11 PM by carpe mindiem »

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: 08.03.13: Armor Party and Annual Picnic - Boring
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 06:40:02 PM »
Just a few weeks away! We'd love to meet/see/help more some potential new costumers!

We are keeping track of RSVPs for Saturday, Saturday overnight, and Sunday, along with what items people are bringing for the potluck, so be sure to contact me to get your RSVP in and let me know what you're bringing to the picnic to share. We're looking forward to seeing and hanging out with everyone!

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 07:48:16 PM »
I'm in for Saturday!  I'll have my TK kit from ATA by the end of this week.  Anxious to meet everyone!
- Jason
TK/TD-76216

Offline TupperwareSkys

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »
Sat and Sunday but no overnight

-Kristin
AT-AT driver - TA-11494

Offline Mosi

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »
Sat and Sunday but no overnight

Wuss  :afro:
pew pew

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »
Just a few days away now! If you're not on this list (separate tabs for Saturday and Sunday), then we are not planning to see (or feed) you. Please double-check that you are on the RSVP list with the right number of people who are coming with you! If you have a * next to your name, we don't know what you're bringing to share at the potluck, so let us know by replying here. See you all soon!

http://tinyurl.com/ccg2013picnic

Offline TupperwareSkys

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 09:03:53 PM »
Count me in for the little guy and one other friend.  I'll bring the jello and a green salad   :wink:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:05:47 PM by TupperwareSkys »
-Kristin
AT-AT driver - TA-11494

Offline maxsteele

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 01:14:27 PM »
I would love to attend on Saturday!  I'm looking to get my first set of TK armor, and I would love to meet in person with people to talk about the best way to go about that.

I would like to bring my wife and my two children, who are 5 and 10.  I will also send a PM to carpe mindiem.

Offline Leia8674

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 11:19:33 PM »
Look forward to meeting you!  My hubby & 2 kids (ages 5 &7) will be there too & I know other kids too.
Macy

Offline Krell

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 12:03:25 AM »
I am hoping to come along as well with my 8 year old son. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Sent a PM to Carpe Mindiem asking for the particulars of the event.
-------------------------
~ Jay ~

Darth Revan (WIP)
Future 501st Member
Cloud City Garrison

Offline greedo

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2013, 12:19:09 PM »
It was great seeing so many new friendly faces.  I'm sorry I didn't make my way to everyone,but it never happens unless you stay for the whole day.

Looked like work was actually going on when I left.  I hope Trevor and Jason got the help they needed too.  If not, PM me and maybe we can try and hook you up.

Chris
F**K you Photobucket!

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2013, 03:55:22 PM »
Had a blast yesterday!  It was great to finally meet everyone!  I got a good amount of my kit trimmed and lots of helpful tips.  Thanks so much, Rick and Susan, for your hospitality!  Ron, I'll be putting my name down for an E-11 REAL soon!  Marc, I owe you beers! :wink:   
I'm really looking forward to spotting for a few events before I finish my kit. But even more-so.. I can't wait to troop with everyone!!  :D   

TK/TD-76216

Tags: