Author Topic: Tb86320 Checking In  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Blizzardscout

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Tb86320 Checking In
« on: March 13, 2019, 07:16:54 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Patrick Blizzard. I am moving (member of the Air Force) from The Florida Garrison to Boise ID and the Timberline Garrison this June. I figured being so close to Oregon it would be fun to see what events I can attend, with y’alls permission, in your area. I have an approved Scout, finishing my ESB Boba and my wife is working on her Imperial Ground Crew Kit. Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jj49

Re: Tb86320 Checking In
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 08:26:36 PM »
Welcome!!!! I have a scout too! :) we have events in Ontario a couple times a year. Think that’s about the closest. You’re always welcome to make a trip to any event! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline ionicdesign

• 501st Legion Member
  • ID/SL/CT/TI-3037
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:16 PM »
Welcome!!!! I have a scout too! :) we have events in Ontario a couple times a year. Think that’s about the closest. You’re always welcome to make a trip to any event! :)
True, there are usually between two and four events in Ontario and Nyssa each year, often the Idaho units take point because of proximity.

My wife and I and Richard ventured as far in as Legrand once to help with an Autism Walk, but it is nice to know our neighbors to the west are so welcoming and always great to see you when members can at the events near our border.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:17:38 PM by ionicdesign »

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 03:11:34 PM »
hello and welcome patrick!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Tags: