Author Topic: ANH stunt TK  (Read 4674 times)

Offline DStep

ANH stunt TK
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:33:56 PM »
Finally submitting my TK for approval.  Please let me know if there’s anything else that’s needed.

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: ANH stunt TK
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 03:42:22 PM »
Looks pretty good D. The one thing that stands out to me is the right forearm seems a little big. Using my phone so I can't see the photos all that well.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »
Nice Work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 03:43:39 PM »
Also the sniper plate could use a bit of kicking out to keep it out from under the things.

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 03:49:46 PM »
Also were you going to try for higher levels? I can't remember if you were or not, I would encourage it simply for the enjoyment of knowing you have a costume that is as close to screen accurate as possible.

Offline DStep

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 04:06:58 PM »
Also were you going to try for higher levels? I can't remember if you were or not, I would encourage it simply for the enjoyment of knowing you have a costume that is as close to screen accurate as possible.

Thanks for the notes!  I’m going to try some foam to help position the calf better, so the sniper plate comes forward. Yeah I’m hoping to get Centurion...I tried building it along the way to meet the requirements.

Hey I tried catching you at RCCC and it sounded like I just missed you in between a break.

Offline DStep

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 04:09:21 PM »
Nice Work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!  It took me awhile lol

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 04:12:14 PM »

Thanks for the notes!  I’m going to try some foam to help position the calf better, so the sniper plate comes forward. Yeah I’m hoping to get Centurion...I tried building it along the way to meet the requirements.

Hey I tried catching you at RCCC and it sounded like I just missed you in between a break.
There will be other opportunities man. Another thing I noticed was your back plate is slanted perhaps due to dressing or uneven strapping. Did you use the provided straps or snap plates? I can't recall right now.

Offline DStep

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

There will be other opportunities man. Another thing I noticed was your back plate is slanted perhaps due to dressing or uneven strapping. Did you use the provided straps or snap plates? I can't recall right now.

Yeah I just didn’t have it adjusted right. I should’ve spent some time making sure things were aligned better.

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 04:25:30 PM »
Overall for basic you look good to go. I'm no GML, but the things I mentioned would most likely be commented on.

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 05:00:10 PM »
Looks good man and awesome work! Looking forward to hitting some troops with you!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Mosi

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 07:53:27 PM »
This looks great for 501st approval! The sniper plate wouldn't keep you from getting approved. Just a wearing tweak. One of the TK GMLS will reach out to you soon! Great job!
pew pew

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
Hi D'Angelo! I'll be handling your costume submission. I will review your photos against the ANH Stunt TK CRL and get back to you via PM within the next few days. Looks great at a glance! Nice work!  :mrgreen: 
TK/TD-76216

Offline DStep

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »
Looks good man and awesome work! Looking forward to hitting some troops with you!
Thank you...yes, can't wait to get out there with you guys!

Offline DStep

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2018, 10:36:41 AM »
This looks great for 501st approval! The sniper plate wouldn't keep you from getting approved. Just a wearing tweak. One of the TK GMLS will reach out to you soon! Great job!
Thanks Marc! Yeah I'll make sure I'll make the correct adjustments, when I wear it to get the higher levels of approval.

Tags: