Author Topic: Rose City comicon  (Read 2321 times)

Offline star dancer

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Rose City comicon
« on: September 01, 2018, 06:27:49 PM »
Hi All
I am Rebel Legion detachment leader for the United Citizens of the Galactic Republic and from Mos Eisley base in Arizona with the Rebel Legion and The Twin Sun Spires with the Dark Empire and will attending the Rose City Comic Con this coming weekend with my son.  Would love to meet some of you and am bringing patches to trade.  I love R2D2 and anything relating to Star Wars Reads Day.  Would love a group pic with any "Citizens" that may be out and about.  Also wondering if blasters are ok to bring - thinking of bringing Mirax up to wear.

Hikuro1983

Re: Rose City comicon
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 06:46:15 PM »
Welcome to the cloud city side of the world man, hope you enjoy the con. Blasters for the most part are okay to bring, just make sure you're following the same guidelines we all do from upper management, namely because Lucas Film will be on premise and present at the con this year, we don't want to get any complaints cause someone pointed their blaster at someone.

We'll be located at the Playfair area so far back of the con floor entrance near the rest rooms.....which is convenient, so you're welcome to come by the booth and get some photos with us.

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 09:33:14 AM »
Welcome! Look forward to meeting you, and I will have patches for trading.

Blasters are allowed.
RCCC weapons policy:
https://rosecitycomiccon.com/policies/weapons-policy/
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 02:28:35 PM »
Can’t wait to see you there!!

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy

Offline star dancer

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »
Looking forward to meeting you all.  Think I will bring Kyndra Drey and Aunt Beru - less to pack.  will be there Friday and Saturday for sure, sunday will depend on my son's plans for my visit.  Will know more when I arrive Sat.  Staying at Crowne Plaza hotel.

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 02:45:36 PM »
Welcome! Look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Offline star dancer

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 05:05:35 PM »
Here is my facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/stardancer1914/  You can also message me on facebook under  (first name)Star (last name)Dancer.  I will have access to facebook but my phone is not that smart so won't be on all the time.

Hope to arrive Thursday around 5pm.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Will bring my patches all 3 days.  If anyone has trading cards would love to have one!

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
We have a group after-con Saturday night.

Offline antarmen

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »
Looking forward to meeting you. I’ll have some patches from my Old Garrison, Midsouth, to trade as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star dancer

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 09:22:22 PM »
We have a group after-con Saturday night.

will see if son wants to go.

Offline star dancer

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 06:42:36 PM »
Was great meeting everyone!  Had a blast....forgot to stop by and get my Porg pin though  :cry:  anyway, if any of you wander into Phoenix or AZ for that matter let me know, would love to share our base with you.  As soon as elections are over I will email to get the info about the better shirts made in the US.  thanks again!

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 07:51:10 PM »
PM your address and I'll send you that pin. :) I carried it around the rest of the weekend but didn't see you again!

Tags: