Author Topic: 09.07-09.18: SPOTTER SIGNUPS for Rose City Comic Con - Portland  (Read 10713 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: 09.07-09.18: SPOTTER SIGNUPS for Rose City Comic Con - Portland
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 01:42:15 PM »
Thanks!

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »
Ok I figured it out.
Anne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2018, 06:21:27 PM »
Ok I figured it out.
Anne

Thanks, Anne! You paid for a weekend pass instead of the $34 for Sat/Sun, so I'll refund you $6 when I'm back in front of a computer.

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
I’m so not concerned about it!

Offline magpie

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »
It looks like the photographer spots are filled now, but I can help on Sat if the need arises.

Leslie

We now have huge holes in the schedule with no photographers on Friday and Saturday. If anyone can help fill in those spots, please let us know.

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2018, 12:53:52 PM »
Everyone's passes are paid for now - Thank you!

We still have open shifts throughout the weekend if anyone would like to add on. Please let us know exact hours/roles you want to fill. I don't do the "put me anywhere" thing because I have no way of knowing what you actually want and are able to do. :)

Watch this thread on Thursday for updates on picking up passes. At a high level, I'm 90% confident of the following:
- If your first booth shift is on Friday, we'll have passes available for you to pick up Thursday. Timing TBD, but probably around 11ish until sometime early afternoon at the convention center or contact me directly if you want to try to work out meeting up with someone from the setup team later in the day and I'll see what we can arrange. Alternately, you can pick them up Friday morning at the con before doors open.
- If your first booth shift is on Saturday, you can pick up your passes Friday evening (after 7pm) at the convention center, or you can pick them up Saturday morning at the convention center before doors open.

Specifics for on-site pickup locations/contact people for pickups/etc will be provided as soon as we have them nailed down.

Feel free to PM/FB message/text me any questions you have. Once I'm on site at the convention center, coverage might get iffy, so you might need to try multiple methods to ensure I get a notification.
503-956-9611

Offline Rat

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2018, 12:56:53 PM »
I should be able to get mine from Chris or someone Thursday when we do load in. Just waiting on the meet up time for that.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 07:58:52 PM »
Spotters - Thank you again for your help at RCCC this year! I've also posted the info below in the OP for easy reference. We'll see you soon!

Members - Please reference the official event topic for more details related to costuming/changing space. That info has been cut from this spotter version.

ARRIVAL/BADGE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
Now that we have your attention, here's what you need to know.  :afro:
  • There will be bag checks/metal detectors at convention center (not exhibit hall) entrances--outside the main doors. Expect lines. Plan your time accordingly. If you already have your pass and it's an Exhibitor one, you can go through the VIP line.
  • If you're working with us on Friday, pick up your passes from Luke outside the entrance nearest our booth (marked on map below as Best Entrance) between 10:30am and 12:30 pm. If you arrive after 12:30, contact the admin on duty (check the schedule for name and phone number) for assistance. If you're starting the day in costume, GET YOUR PASS BEFORE YOU SUIT UP.
  • If your first day working the con is Saturday, you can pick up your badge at the convention center after 7pm tomorrow (contact Missy - her number is on the schedule for that time block), or hang tight for instructions for Saturday. We'll post that tomorrow.

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »
Also posted in the OP.

If your first day working the con with us is Saturday, pick up your passes from Judy in the morning. She will be available from about 7:45am on. FIRST, get yourself to the D/E lobby area. THEN, text (calls are hard to hear) her at 503-939-6224 and she'll meet you with your pass. You can also text Missy (503-939-4753) if you have trouble getting in touch with Judy.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:11:51 PM by carpe mindiem »

Tags: