Author Topic: 05.24.18: Private showing of SOLO with Star Wars Oregon on opening night  (Read 2495 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

UPDATES/REMINDERS
1. Our theater is LR11, not LR10 as originally communicated. The two are identical in size and layout, so this isn't an issue.

2. I've added some chips & salsa, hummus & veggies, and a fruit platter to our rental. These will be available along with the popcorn, candy, and soda originally included but won't be enough to provide a full "meal" for everyone. Just snackies.

3. Check the seating chart and know where you're sitting. I don't want to have to look it up for 90 people tomorrow night. :) Here's a link.
On the main Seating Chart tab, scroll to the right to see the actual layout of who's sitting where. The numbering is wonky, so that doesn't have actual seat numbers on it because I'm too lazy to add them. You can compare it with the red/green chart to figure out where you are. On the Attendee Seating tab, I made an attempt to list each buyer's seats. I don't think I screwed it up, but use the charts on the Seating Chart tab to clear up any confusion. If all of this is just a cluster for you, send me a note ASAP and I'll tell you where you're sitting.

4. We're not planning an official group dinner. I suggest buddying up with a couple of folks and grabbing dinner wherever you'd like at smaller tables instead of trying to coordinate something big. The pizza place below Cinetopia doesn't do big groups (or at least they didn't last time around and I'm assuming that hasn't changed). You'll be able to get in and out faster with just 4-6 people anyway.

DAY-OF DETAILS
DATE: Thursday, May 24
TIME: Access to theater at 7:50pm. Movie starts at 8:30pm.
INCLUDES: Your seat, popcorn, soda, candy, chips & salsa, hummus & veggies, fruit platter. Movie will be regular 2D, not 3D.
PARKING: Usually sucks. Carpool if you can or consider Uber/Lift.
ARRIVAL: We're in Living Room theater 11. You don't need a ticket. Let the ticket-taker know that you're with Star Wars Oregon in LR11 and they'll let you through.
SEAT ASSIGNMENTS: You have a specific reserved seat. Check the seating chart spreadsheet (scroll over to the right past the red/green seat map) to verify/remind yourself of where you are. I'll also post a list a day or two before the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've rented out a Living Room theater at Cinetopia Progress Ridge to see a first showing of SOLO next month, and you're invited to join us!

Here are the details.

WHO'S INVITED: You and any friends or family members you'd like to bring with you. No age restrictions (but you might not win anyone over if you bring a screaming baby). Each person attending needs their own ticket.
DATE: Thursday, May 24
TIME: Access to theater at 7:50pm. Movie starts at 8:30pm.
PRICE: $25$20, $30, or $35 each depending on seat location
INCLUDES: Your seat, popcorn, soda, candy. Depending on how many seats we sell, we might also include some hummus, veggie, fruit, chips, and salsa. Movie will be regular 2D, not 3D.
PARKING: Usually sucks. Carpool if you can or consider Uber/Lift.
OTHER DETAILS: Tickets are non-refundable once purchased from me. If you end up unable to go, I'm happy to help try to find someone else to buy them from you.
SEAT ASSIGNMENTS: You will have a specific reserved seat. I'll assign seats in the order payments come in. I probably cannot accommodate specific seat requests. If you'd like, you can let me know if you prefer being farther back OR closer to the center. Don't tell me you want to be in the back and in the center. That's what everyone wants, and those seats are already taken anyway. :) I need to know which of the two is preferable, otherwise, I'll give you the seats I'd want if I were in your place.

HOW TO BUY TICKETS
1. Take a look at the seating chart. Seat prices vary based on their location. The image on the left of this page shows the theater layout. Scroll to the right to see which seats are available and taken.
2. Determine the maximum you're willing to pay for your tickets.
3. PayPal me through this link: https://paypal.me/pools/c/833lnKOERB
4. I will assign your seat(s) based on the best possible seats available as I work through the payments in the order they're received. If for some reason you end up in seats cheaper than what you send payment for, I'll send back the difference.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 07:46:35 PM by carpe mindiem »

Offline magpie

Count me in. I’ll take a single seat in row C or E, if it’s still available.

I’m traveling abroad until 8 May. Don’t think it will be a problem to use PayPal while I’m here (although my computer does like to show me sites only in Slovenian), but in case there are difficulties, is delayed payment okay?

Cheers,
Leslie

Offline carpe mindiem

I put you in C13 - Pay when you're able! :)

Offline magpie

Thanks! On my way home today, so will get you the money soon.

Offline Bodacieah

I am in the process of reactivation my PayPal account, are there still seats available?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Offline carpe mindiem

Yes, the seating chart is up-to-date with available seats. :) Hope you join us!

Offline carpe mindiem

I'm dropping the price of front row seats from $25 to $20 each - includes seat, popcorn, soda, candy, and probably some other food... Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!

Offline carpe mindiem

Please read the OP for updates and reminders. See you tomorrow!

Tags: