Author Topic: 03.31.2018: BUILD PARTY - Calling All Clones!  (Read 6777 times)

Hikuro1983

Re: 03.17.2018: BUILD PARTY - Calling All Clones!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 08:19:19 AM »
Chances are that’s gonna be the pla. My condition has worsen.

Offline nukem25rs

Re: 03.17.2018: BUILD PARTY - Calling All Clones!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 07:37:30 PM »
:( hope you feel better soon! and those little bastards are irradicated!
Mike Kraemer
TK/AR-71508
Centurion 285
Whitearmor.net user- NUKEM25RS
R2-Q5  Astromech.net user Nukem25rs
ARC Trooper Havoc
501stClonetroopers.com User Nukem25rs

Offline Bladerunner

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 03.31.2018: BUILD PARTY - Calling All Clones!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 04:37:56 PM »
Seeing how mid March is a fairly slow month thus far for Events, I was thinking it'd be fun hosting a build party aimed towards those building any kind of a clone trooper. We could all help eachother out in getting our armor kits closer to completion with extra hands.
The build party would range from shimming and assembly to even painting, I should have enough room in my garage for whatever it is you would need to do. You would need to bring your own tools but I am planning on  having a few extra items like clamps and glue.
Party would be held at my place in Woodburn near the outlet mall on March 17th at Noon until Sundown. If the weather is fairly nice I'll throw some burgers on the grill.

If you're up for it, sound off. And if you don't have a Clone kit but you're building a tie or a TK or whatever armor kit, you're welcome to come by as well and get a helping hand. I'll mark you down here on the OP as your RSVP. Any questions then please just ask.

PDATE: due to illness I’ll be pushing back the party for the end of March, the 31st unless something ese happens whic I hope not!else

ARRIVING
Scott - arc trooper
Time Hadley -arc trooper
Hi there, just received my tk Trooper from prop masters but it needs alterations, and needing help putting electronics in my bucket. Any help would be amazing!
~Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hikuro1983

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
:( hope you feel better soon! and those little bastards are irradicated!
like the prime weapon on jeddah.

Seeing how mid March is a fairly slow month thus far for Events, I was thinking it'd be fun hosting a build party aimed towards those building any kind of a clone trooper. We could all help eachother out in getting our armor kits closer to completion with extra hands.
The build party would range from shimming and assembly to even painting, I should have enough room in my garage for whatever it is you would need to do. You would need to bring your own tools but I am planning on  having a few extra items like clamps and glue.
Party would be held at my place in Woodburn near the outlet mall on March 17th at Noon until Sundown. If the weather is fairly nice I'll throw some burgers on the grill.

If you're up for it, sound off. And if you don't have a Clone kit but you're building a tie or a TK or whatever armor kit, you're welcome to come by as well and get a helping hand. I'll mark you down here on the OP as your RSVP. Any questions then please just ask.

PDATE: due to illness I’ll be pushing back the party for the end of March, the 31st unless something ese happens whic I hope not!else

ARRIVING
Scott - arc trooper
Time Hadley -arc trooper
Hi there, just received my tk Trooper from prop masters but it needs alterations, and needing help putting electronics in my bucket. Any help would be amazing!
~Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, we can see what can be done to get your TK up and running.

Offline Bladerunner

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 10:08:18 PM »
Getting excited to have it operational! Shouldn't be too much to tweak.

Hikuro1983

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 07:00:17 AM »
Looks like we’re still good to go for next weekend. I did a huge dump run recently so garage got a nice clean out and just gotta reorganize a few areas to look nice.
I also need to buy a couple folding tables maybe like one large one and a few chairs.

But this is a heads up as well that if anyone is on the fence I’ll need to know by this Sunday so I can plan appropriately. I’ll then send out the address to everyone via PM with the time of start and when we plan on calling it a night which could be about the time sun goes down.

Hikuro1983

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »
garage is coming along, pretty much good on space I think. But I'm thinking of asking my boss if we can use my work area to build. it'll be much bigger and more lit and spacious with great counter space for everything we need. if he says yes, we'll be in Wilsonville versus woodburn. I'll know more in a couple of days. for now the plan is still woodburn.

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2018, 07:43:54 PM »
Scott can bring one of our tables to use.

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy

Hikuro1983

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 10:32:11 AM »
Scott can bring one of our tables to use.

Sent from the Jedi Temple
That’d be great!
I sent an email to my supervisor and will probably hear a yes or no tomorrow when getting back from his vacation. We’re not doing anything secretive in the shop so I can’t believe he’d say no to what we’re doing. Which would give us more space than what we’d know what to do with!

Hikuro1983

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 07:00:46 AM »
Address has been sent to those who have confirmed to be going. There’s no worries about parking as there’s lots of curb around  my neighborhood and I don’t care if you make someone mad cause they dunno where to park there 5th car.

Hikuro1983

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 06:56:19 PM »
Location to the gathering of clone base has changed from my house to my work studio. It's got tons of space with a 40 foot long work table that's covered in a cutting pad, make shift paint station aka lunch table that can go outside to a private area. To those coming I've sent a PM with the address and directions cause it's a bit hard to find. I have tons of space available so if anyone wants to come had has been on the fence about it please speak up so I can give you the address.
The party will commence at 11AM and will go on for as long as we can as we'll have plenty of light to go around.

Hikuro1983

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 08:50:46 PM »
party is tomorrow, if you're having problems getting to the location, which everyone going should of been given a PM, just let me know. I'll be checking messages regularly.

Offline NavySith

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2018, 07:06:14 PM »
That was fun and we got a lot done, Thanks

Sent from the Utapau battle front

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Hikuro1983

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »
That was fun and we got a lot done, Thanks

Sent from the Utapau battle front
Thank you for coming, we made amazing progress.

Tags: