Author Topic: ROSE City comic con-looking for a member!!  (Read 1866 times)

Offline NaastImage

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
ROSE City comic con-looking for a member!!
« on: September 11, 2017, 04:40:38 PM »
Hello, not sure where to post this, TK 76251, From Florida Garrison. Was looking for a Member who was at the RCCC on Sunday, Chris, I'd like to return the favor and send you a FG/TBS patch when i get back!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline CJ49er

Re: ROSE City comic con-looking for a member!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
Hello, not sure where to post this, TK 76251, From Florida Garrison. Was looking for a Member who was at the RCCC on Sunday, Chris, I'd like to return the favor and send you a FG/TBS patch when i get back!

Hey there Cam!  Was good talking with you at RCCC, and sure, I cant say no to a patch :)  thanks!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline NaastImage

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: ROSE City comic con-looking for a member!!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 11:37:44 PM »

Hey there Cam!  Was good talking with you at RCCC, and sure, I cant say no to a patch :)  thanks!
Awesome!! Glad I found you! Yes it was great chatting! Hopefully one day I'll be joining the CCG. Once I get back it will be one of the first things on my list to send one out and PM u, gotta return the favor :) Thanks and much appreciated btw!!

Tags: