Author Topic: 8.19.2017: Star Wars Night @ Eugene Emeralds SPOTTER sign up  (Read 2339 times)

Offline MissyThing

WHAT: Star Wars Night @ Eugene Emeralds
WHERE: PK Park
DATE: Saturday, August 19, 2017
TIMES: Staggered arrival between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.  In costume and mingling starting at 5:00pm.
CAUSE: Children's Miracle Network
PARKING: The parking update will be across the street at The John Serbu Youth center across from Autzen Stadium and ticket and Ems offices.  Ems staff and Star Wars Oregon will using that parking lot and walk across road to Ticket/Ems offices to use as a changing area and to leave and store tubs.  We are not changing at the Skybox.   Address to parking is 2727 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Eugene, OR  97401.
Patrick said pay no attention to "No Ems parking" sign. He said it is alright to park for staff and Star Wars. There is a crosswalk where we cross the road to Ticket/Ems offices.  Any question please call me 541-912-3292

CHANGING AND STORAGE: Yes
SWO EVENT LEAD: Allan Quick

NOTE:  For this event SWO will be changing in waves between 4:00pm and 5:30pm.  We anticipate the bulk of our members to be ready to mingle with the PK Park guests by 5:00pm.  Please feel free to arrive to help out at any time during this window.  However, due to the confines of the changing room (it's pretty tight!!) please be aware that if you are not actively helping a SWO member get into costume we ask you to please step outside the space.  Thank you for your understanding!

This is a really fun event and we hope to see you there!!

Spotters:
Bison
DocKungFu
Bob Fisk
Ian
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 06:30:07 PM by MissyThing »
Jedi Missy

Offline Bison

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 8.19.2017: Star Wars Night @ Eugene Emeralds SPOTTER sign up
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:05:35 AM »
I can spot for this event and will be going up with Kreator who is signed up as a sand trooper.

Offline DocKungFu

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 12:03:04 PM »
I'm in for spotting! This will be my first time, so I look forward to meeting everyone. Question: am I really good with just any Star Wars shirt, or do I need to pay out the nose for one with the official SWO logo?

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 12:44:02 PM »
The spotter shirts are totally optional. Wear whatever SW-themed shirt you already have if you prefer.

Offline Beckett

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 11:14:09 PM »
My father-in-law (Bob Fisk) will be at this as a spotter/photographer.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 06:30:52 PM »
Please see updated parking and changing room (where to meet the SWO members) information in the original post!
Jedi Missy

Offline Barclay

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 11:33:44 AM »
please add Valeri as a general spotter.

Thankyou
Barclay and Valeri...

Tags: