Author Topic: 07.15.17: Sherwood Robin Hood Parade SPOTTER sign ups  (Read 1950 times)

Offline MissyThing

07.15.17: Sherwood Robin Hood Parade SPOTTER sign ups
« on: June 20, 2017, 11:56:25 AM »
WHAT: Sherwood Robin Hood Parade
WHERE: Sherwood, OR - Judging takes place near the circle on Langer Farms Parkway (by the shopping center with Walmart)
DATE: Saturday, July 15th
TIME: In costume ready to be judged at 8:15am (if we want to try to win like we have in the past!) - Parade starts at 10am
CAUSE: Sherwood Robin Hood Festival
PARKING: Info coming soon
CHANGING AND STORAGE: Info coming soon
BLASTER POLICY: Blaster and lightsabers are fine.
MEMBERS' CHILDREN IN COSTUME: Yes, children in costume are welcome to attend
OTHER DETAILS:
People from near and far have been enjoying Sherwood Robin Hood Festival parades for over 60 years. We welcome family friendly entries from businesses, organizations, groups, and individuals in this popular community-oriented parade that weaves through the middle of Sherwood into Old Town.
ANYTHING ELSE:
The parade route is short and pretty level. Everyone is welcome (and encouraged!) to spice up their costumes with Robin Hood flair. Think: Feathers in your "hats", etc.
EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.robinhoodfestival.org

Spotters:
Chris-photos:-)
Valeri
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:49:41 PM by MissyThing »
Jedi Missy

Offline Chris_PDX

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 07.15.17: Sherwood Robin Hood Parade SPOTTER sign ups
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 04:09:34 PM »
Will probably be there.  Camera as well.

We also live in Sherwood about half a mile from downtown if anyone needs to store stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vaughn

Re: 07.15.17: Sherwood Robin Hood Parade SPOTTER sign ups
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 05:17:09 AM »
Just info for spotters that haven't seen the event sign up for costumers:

Sarah and I will be hosting a BBQ after the parade at our house nearby. Spotters and costumers are all invited. Just please let me know so we have enough food. We will have some burgers and brats along with chips and soft drinks. BYOB if you'd like something else to enjoy. Please let me know also if you have allergies and I'll do my best to acccomodate. We do have cats and a big friendly dog.
ID/DZ/SL-46602

Tags: