Author Topic: 06.24-25.2017: Heroes and Villains Fan Fest Portland SPOTTER sign ups  (Read 4780 times)

Offline MissyThing

WHAT: Heroes and Villains Fan Fest Portland
WHERE:
Oregon Convention Center 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232 in Portland (Oregon Convention Center)
DATE: Saturday, June 24th
-- TIMES: 9:00AM to 6:00PM Saturday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM Sunday
PARKING: Enter the garage through either the Northeast First Avenue (P1) or Lloyd Boulevard (P2) entrance. The maximum daily rate to park is $10. Overnight parking is prohibited.
OTHER DETAILS: A celebration of all things nerd, with an estimated weekend attendance of 15K
EVENT WEBSITE: http://heroesfanfest.com/portland/

Tickets: Tickets for anyone in costume/spotting will be free, no current cap. This is pretty generous, as weekend passes are going for $90.

Please sign up for a minimum of 2 hours in order to qualify for a free ticket (it's a good deal...they're going for $90 for the weekend!).  See the spreadsheet below to determine what shifts are available and respond here to sign up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HBo4TblQTErsDYg7mF0zRumUS2FUJIjgPMo6p0h9-8/edit#gid=1

Spotters:
SATURDAY:
12:00-3:00pm - Will Dehen
12:00-3:00pm - William Phillips
12:00-1:00pm - Tyler
3:00-6:00pm - Leslie New; Jason Newman; Justin Newman, Joe S.
4:00-6:00pm - Pin

SUNDAY:
9:00am-12:00pm - Joe S.
11:00am - 1:00pm - Pin
12:00 - 1:00pm - Tyler
2:00-5:00pm - Leslie New
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 01:26:42 AM by MissyThing »
Jedi Missy

Offline MissyThing

I can help from 3-6 on Saturday and 9:00-12:00 on Sunday. :)

Thank you!
Jedi Missy

Offline MissyThing

I can do 12-1 and 2-3 both days.

Thank you!
Jedi Missy

Offline Lidocaine

Hello spotters!

I'll have tickets on hand outside the con from 0800-1000, if you plan on getting there after that, please contact me so we can arrange getting you tickets. Thanks for all your help!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline PinCanHitman

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I will be spotting with the miss. My first time!
Saturday 4-6 & 5-6
Sunday 11-12 & 12 - 1

Offline Lidocaine

Slight change in plans for ticket pickup. I'll be outside our changing area instead of in front of the main entrance. If you're arriving outside of 0800-1000 please contact me and we'll arrange a time to meet up.

I'll PM a map to spotters with the changing area on it later in the week.
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Lidocaine

Spotters! Thank you for all your hard work yesterday! We raised over $800 for Magic Wheelchair in one day!

We couldn't do it without your help, and we all can't thank you enough! For those of you spotting today, same location for ticket pickup and such.

Thank you!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline RazrSquall

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Spotters! Thank you for all your hard work yesterday! We raised over $800 for Magic Wheelchair in one day!

We couldn't do it without your help, and we all can't thank you enough! For those of you spotting today, same location for ticket pickup and such.

Thank you!
Wow! That's fantastic! I'm so happy I was able to help. Thank you for the opportunity to meet some amazing people and do some good work. I can't wait for the next event I am able to help with.

Offline Lidocaine

I just wanted to say one more time to all of our spotters, thank you!

We're mostly nerds that dress up as plastic spacemen, we need all the help we can get and our spotters this event spent some serious time helping! I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the Con a little, and maybe even got to see a celebrity or two. A few of you this was your first experience with us, and I hope it wasn't your last!

All in all, we raised $1350 for Magic Wheelchair this weekend and that's a great total! Thank you again.
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Beckett

I echo the sentiment from Luke. Thank you spotters! Without your help it's just impossible to do these events. This weekend you folks were nothing short of incredible!
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Tags: