Author Topic: cherry city con  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Jimsidious

cherry city con
« on: March 25, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
just curious if there was going to be a booth or any one showing up for the cherry city con?? I'm going to get some thread to sew my shoulders onto the snowie and itll be all done!!!! If peeps was gunna be there I would like to try my hand at possibly this being my first trooping experience, super nervous lol sounds kinda dumb but I am..... any advice?? I really don't know what to expect?
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Offline Lidocaine

Re: cherry city con
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
We're currently scheduled to have a booth both days at Cherry City this year, so we'll be there!

If you can get your shoulders on before then, post your application pictures in the "Submit Your 501st Costume Here" forum and that will get the ball rolling. If the GMLs give you the thumbs up we'd be glad to have you join us! If you aren't able to get pics prior to then shoot me a PM and we can discuss another way for you to join us there.
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Beckett

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 03:36:46 PM »
No need to be nervous my friend. Just a bunch of normal people playing spaceman (or in my case...space dog)
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 03:40:40 PM »
LOL thanks Beckett, I look forward to meeting you.... apparently we know some of the same people lol

Oh no well get those shoulders on if not tonight tomorrow for sure.... I wasn't aware that we needed full 501st approval to troop a non sanctioned event I will do so and get pics submitted!!!! thanks you guys :)

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 04:12:48 PM »
LOL thanks Beckett, I look forward to meeting you.... apparently we know some of the same people lol

Oh no well get those shoulders on if not tonight tomorrow for sure.... I wasn't aware that we needed full 501st approval to troop a non sanctioned event I will do so and get pics submitted!!!! thanks you guys :)

If you want to be a part of our booth we'd prefer you to be official (or at least waiting on approval), if you want to wander around at CCCC on your own you're totally free to do that too. :)
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 05:05:10 PM »
LOL gotcha!!!! no way man its official for me or no other way ;), Ive been working on this for quite some time now I cant wait for approval!!!! its gunna be great trooping with you all and getting to know you all.

Tags: