Author Topic: New Volunteer // Photographer & Videographer // Central Oregon  (Read 2333 times)

Offline GE Media

• Gary Eidsmoe Media
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
New Volunteer // Photographer & Videographer // Central Oregon
« on: February 20, 2017, 02:11:41 PM »
Good afternoon everyone.  My name is Gary, I am a freelance photographer and videographer in Central Oregon, specifically in Bend.  I just wanted to say a quick hello, and I am eager to help in any way that I can in this area.

I have been doing photography and videography for a about 5 or years now.  I moved to Central Oregon to pursue my craft in a new and awesome location.  I've filmed Paint Ball tournaments, Downhill Enduro Races to Weddings and Commercials.  I have recently began experimenting with some toy photography using the Star Wars 6" Black Series figures and would love to get outdoors with some Good Guys or Bad Guys and help produce some media that helps the cause.

I look forward to seeing where this goes and hope to meet some of you in person in the future.

Gary
www.GaryEidsmoe.com

Offline CJ49er

Re: New Volunteer // Photographer & Videographer // Central Oregon
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:26:59 PM »
Welcome  Gary!

I think we have a few people in the Bend area that would love to get involved with some photo shoots to help spread the Star Wars love!

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Pixelito

• Cloud City Retired
  • Bats EVERYWHERE!!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:47:00 PM »
Hey Gary

We have a pretty small presence down here in Central Oregon, but while I can't speak for everyone, I think those of us here would love to get together for something. I'm not much of a logistics kinda' guy, so I don't fully know what can and can't be done (given our relationship with LFL/Disney) but I'm sure we can get something planned out!

I'm slowly working on getting some events going down here too- hopefully- which we can always use some video and photos of!
TK-16924
Heavy Weapons Trooper

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 02:57:49 PM »
Welcome!

Offline GE Media

• Gary Eidsmoe Media
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 03:34:19 PM »
Hey Gary

We have a pretty small presence down here in Central Oregon, but while I can't speak for everyone, I think those of us here would love to get together for something. I'm not much of a logistics kinda' guy, so I don't fully know what can and can't be done (given our relationship with LFL/Disney) but I'm sure we can get something planned out!

I'm slowly working on getting some events going down here too- hopefully- which we can always use some video and photos of!

Hi Brian, this sounds awesome.  There a lots of awesome locations around us for whatever we decide to work on.  I do understand the relationship with LFL/Disney, so I will ensure anything we do will not violate any sort of copyrights or trademarks.  I think it would be a great start just to get some promotional photos for the group.  I can work with 1 person or we can plan a day and get as many of you guys out there and just have some fun.

I follow some guys on IG who recently went to the Imperial Valley Sand Dunes in SoCal for some photo ops.... it was awesome. 

You guys are free to hit me up on FB and we'll get something going.  https://www.facebook.com/gary.eidsmoe

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 03:06:06 PM »
Welcome Gary. Heath is a biker scout in Bend you might hit up.

Tags: