Author Topic: Eucon 2016  (Read 2095 times)

Offline spyrl

Eucon 2016
« on: November 08, 2016, 01:00:54 PM »
I've been watching the forums, but other than the Facebook event, I haven't seen anything on here about this year's Eucon, not even spotter requests, etc.  Who is going this year?
"He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
Which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one." Terry Pratchett

Offline MissyThing

Re: Eucon 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 01:36:16 PM »
Hi there. Star Wars Oregon will have a presence at Eucon! We were not able to recruit non-member spotters for this event for a multitude of reasons. But, please do attend the con! I hear it's going to be great, and stop by to see Star Wars Oregon at their booth!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedi Missy

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 05:09:48 PM »
Hi there. Star Wars Oregon will have a presence at Eucon! We were not able to recruit non-member spotters for this event for a multitude of reasons. But, please do attend the con! I hear it's going to be great, and stop by to see Star Wars Oregon at their booth!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy is correct. we will have members as spotters who are not costumed during shifts that are no need for non members.  Thanks.
Allan Quick

Offline spyrl

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:12:44 PM »
I know we will stop by again this year, but dang, we were really hoping to actually, finally, be able to be official spotters for an event  :lol: It's been hard for us to find one we can do since pretty much all of the public posted ones seem to be up in Portland and it's really hard for us to make it up there.  We are still working on our costumes to be approved members eventually though. 
"He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
Which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one." Terry Pratchett

Tags: