Author Topic: Private theater rental for SWO folks to see Rogue One - 12/15/16 in Beaverton  (Read 3421 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

This is not a troop. This is a social event for our group.

We're all set for a private 50-seat theater (Grand Auditorium 2) at Cinetopia Progress Ridge for the first Rogue One showing on Thursday, December 15!
SHOWTIME: 7:30 PM in Theater 2. We have the theater to ourselves from 7pm-10pm.

Prepayment for your ticket(s) is required, and you can choose your seat(s) at the time you pay.

CHOOSE YOUR SEATS
Take a look at the seat map here and note the IDs of the seats you’d like to purchase. We expect to fill the theater, so please don't leave single seats between you and anyone next to you if you can help it.

PAYMENT DETAILS
  • Cost: $30 per person. This covers your admission to the movie, soda and popcorn, and a required 20% gratuity on the total rental+food.
  • Choose your seats (see above) and note your first, second, and third choices when you submit your payment. You can also request something more generic like aisle seat or back row. I’ll assign seats on a first-paid, first-assigned basis, and I’ll mark seats off of the seating chart as they are claimed.
  • All payments are non-refundable except in the case of the whole event being canceled. If you purchase a ticket and then later determine that you cannot attend, you’ll need to find someone else to purchase your ticket (and pay you directly) to recover your payment.
  • Send your payments via PayPal to mindiem@comcast.net. Contact me if you need to arrange an alternate form of payment.

If you have any questions, post 'em here! Who's ready to Go Rogue?!?!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:33:19 PM by carpe mindiem »

Offline carpe mindiem

Okay, everyone--we have two seats together in row B if anyone else wants in! (Plus the whole front row... where are all the middle schoolers? I loved the front row when I was a kid!)

Offline Kyuzo Larkin

• Cloud City Reserve
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I literally live on the bottom of progress ridge in the montevista apartments. I'd love to snag a ticket, but I may be going with my friends. Are they on sale now?
Carpe Swineum!

Feel free to friend me on facebook!

TB-33575

Offline carpe mindiem

These are tickets for our private rental--they are for sale. As far as I know, tickets for the movie in general (for the public) are not yet on sale.

Offline carpe mindiem

Showtime is set for 7:30pm in theater 2. We have it for our group from 7pm-10pm. There are still several seat available in the front row if anyone else would like to join us!

P.S. If anyone who purchased tickets has transferred them to someone else, please let me know so that we let the right people into the theater. :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:35:46 PM by carpe mindiem »

Offline Chask274

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hope you guys enjoy the show, sadly I can't join you. Funnily enough, I'll probably be helping serve you concessions and food, as I was recently hired at Cinetopia.

Offline carpe mindiem

Cinetopia is open and this showing will happen! Word from the manager there is that roads around the theater aren't bad, so I hope everyone can still make it.

If you're not able to make it:
- If you find someone else to buy your tickets, please let me know their names so we know to let them into the theater.
- If you don't find someone to buy your tickets, let me know ASAP and I'll do what I can to resell them and refund you.

When you arrive, just let them know that you're with Cloud City/Star Wars Oregon for the private rental of theater 2. No tickets required (that I'm aware of).

Tags: